Chapter 12

Luna's mission

- To break the news to Ronnie Anne and Bobby

Luan's mission

- To break the news to Clyde and his two fathers

Lori's mission

- To get the letter for the younger ones from Rita Loud, their mom

Lynn's mission

- To guard Lincoln from everyone who gets in her way, especially Lincoln's bedroom

Leni's Mission

- Well, its simple... To clean Lincoln's bedroom

With Luna and Luan...

Luna: Dudes! This is ridiculous! Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, what if it will go wrong or somethin'?

Luan: Luna! Don't think like that! He is our SWEET brother! It will give us a CAVITY if we don't find him! AHAHAHAHA Get it? But seriously, don't think like that.

Luna: I know lil' dudette! I know! *Stressed out* What if something bad happened to him? What if....

Luan put her index finger in Luna's mouth so that she could quiet down and think.

Luan: When did you lost faith all of a sudden?

Luna was a little shocked. Ita true. She is acting a little bit off due to the lost of their brother...

Luna: Sigh, *Realizes her mistake* I just, *Sits down on the grass to calm herself* miss my lil' bro. I don't want something to happen to him.

Luan: *Knees down and grabs Luna's shoulder* I know this is hard and all considering the fact that we have lost our brother, but we have to keep our hopes up! *Determined* I know we can find our brother someday! We just need to stay Determined... So whaddya say pardner? *Chuckles at her last awfully written statement* Do you agree with me? *Stands up and offers Luna a hand*

Luna: *Smiles and grabs Luan's hand to stand up* I do!

Luan: *Brings out a pirate hook from nowhere and places it in her hands* Yar! Whaddye say ye walk the plank matey?

Luna: *Tries to catch up with the accent Luan is wearing* Aye mate! I say we do ey?

Then they both laughed at their own jokes that they forgot about stress anymore, so they strolled the street and went into their seperate missions, Luna went to Ronnie Anne and Bobby's House while Luan went to Clyde's house.

Luna: *Knocks at the door and waits formally* hmm...

Ronnie Anne opens the door carelessly and looks up to the newly found but familiar face that she just discovered...

Ronnie: *Thinks deeply* How May I help--- Wait, are you the rocker in one of Lincoln's sisters?

Luna: Yes Dude, and I am really urged to talk to you about something...

Ronnie: Okay, Come in Lincoln's sister...

Luna: *Smiles* Nahh dude, just call me Luna, Luna Loud.

Ronnie: Okay, sit in our couch for a while just be comfy while I get you a drink.

Luna: No no no! Its okay if you don't! I'll be here in a short while anyway! *Sweats* *Sits in the couch*

Ronnie: Okay then? Suit yourself! *Sits on the couch face to face with Luna* I have a question for you, why is lame-o absent? Is he supposed to be hanging out with me and Clyde? I haven't seen him for days!

Luna's neutral face turned into a really frown one considering the fact that she just remembered Lincoln's presence and Lincoln's laughs...

Luna: *Frowns* That is the situation I needed to talk to you about...

Ronnie Anne: *Greatly confused* Wait...Huh?

Luna: Lincoln....

Ronnie Anne: What about him?

Luna: He's gone, He is no more in our house anymore...

Ronnie Anne: *Shocked* WHAT??? HE DIED? *Trying to grip in reality because she is about to get sappy*

Luna: No, He ran away from us, He'll never be back again!

Ronnie Anne: Urggg! *Stands up and grabs Luna's collar and attempts to punch it while shaking in anger* Why? WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM RUN AWAY LIKE THAT? Its your fault isn't it?!

Luna: *Gets away from Ronnie Anne's grip and run to the door while Ronnie Anne was behind her* S-sorry dude! I need to go and have some moment for myself!

Ronnie Anne: Why you... GET BACK HERE WITH MY ANSWER! *Runs to Luna so that she can grab her again*

Luna opened their door and went out and shut it quickly. Ronnie Anne stopped on her tracks and went off marching angrily to her room then Bobby appears.

Bobby: Little Sis, who is that girl?

Ronnie Anne: Its one of Lincoln's Stupid sisters...

Bobby: Ronnie! Language!

Ronnie Anne quickly tell Bobby the whole story about Lincoln running away from home. Bobby backed a little, shocked on what he just heard.

Bobby: Wha? Bro left us? Be-because of them?!

Ronnie Anne: Yes! *Angry*

Bobby: *Angry* I guess I have someone to talk to right now!

Ronnie Anne: *Confused* Who is it?

Bobby: *Furious Eyes* Lori...

Hi guys! Did you enjoyed my chapter? Sorry for the long wait, school is stopping me and many drawing purposes because of my new Deviantart "Reomatic". Its my free time today and then I remembered wattpad and I was like, Oh my gosh I haven't updated yet my stories! So I rushed into my tablet and wrote this chapter. For those who are really eager to see this chapter and was angry because I was out for a long time, then sorry... Sorry for those I disappointed! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

See Ya :3!