Chapter 2

Alisha couldn't believe the nerve of the man. Fine, agreed; he was gorgeous but hello, in some other dimension gorgeousness could seek replacement of manners not in hers.

She huffed barely resisting the urge to stamp her foot, more like kicking the smirking idiot of a man where she was sure it was bound to hurt a lot, she moved with a grace of a panther, snatched her bra, stuffing it inside her bag, walked without a backward glance at that imbecilic of a human.

Alan smiled, shook his head, before he burst out laughing. “Things seem promising now," he spoke to no one but himself, whistling he started walking towards his destination enjoying the diversion. A pretty diversion.

.. ..............

"Is everything alright, Miss Tunrop," William inquired finding her pacing in the reception arena obviously waiting for his arrival. She was on time. Punctuality was something he appreciated.

Alisha stopped and turned, she decided to attire in a formal dark blue dress, accompanied with a skirt that ended satisfyingly at her knee.

"Mr. Fuller,” Alisha nodded her greeting.

"Miss Tunrop."

"Yes, yes. Everything is perfectly fine," Alisha smiled.

As if, of course, nothing was fine. The rude, obnoxious man from yesterday. Yes, yes the man who had her bra dangling from his hand. Damn! She felt like shuddering from the very thought. What kind of a man would do that? Seriously.. the man had to be pea brained or better yet, a lunatic.

But those eyes.

Alisha shook her head, she wasn't going to get lost in someone's eyes, someone's gorgeousness...whatever said and being..the man was devour worthy.

Didn't she just qualify she was here for work. Alisha belatedly realized she was sitting in the car, already heading towards the castle. Oddly, she wasn't overtly nervous. She had full faith in her working capability if not her brain which momentarily seemed to have turned into complete mush.

Alisha while her eyes took in the marvelous structure, wanted to scream at that man..hounding her sanity since yesterday to get the hell out of her brain.

She needed loyal functioning of her brain with the hunk looming around; she was most decidedly likely to make a fool of herself.

"Ah..Miss. Tunrop?"

"Yes, Mr. Fuller."

"We're here," he spoke gesturing to the big portico.

"Oh, well. I was just gathering my thoughts," Alisha spoke confidently, praising herself for her quick thinking in saving her face.