O4

i felt the time stop themoment your lips wereon mine

moment your lips were
on mine.

_______

ENDING 1;
TAETZU

After a few more hours, MAMA had ended just like this. A lot of groups were super happy of their achievements and fans were very proud of their idols too.

After an hour or so would be time for celebration party.

We went back to our hotels to change into more casual clothes and rest for awhile.

I was dead tired so after changing my clothes I immediately plopped onto my bed and enjoyed the comfy touch of it.

"Tzuyu-ah, is it okay if I talk to you?"

Jihyo, one of my room mates sat at the side of my bed, with concerned eyes.

I sat up in a lazy manner and stretched my arms.

Turning to see Jihyo, her face had a really serious expression which meant the matter she was going to talk about is very very serious.

Uh oh. Did I do something wrong?

"Jihyo unnie, is something wrong?"
I gulped.

She shook her head in reply and started,

"Tzuyu-ah, I won't scold you so tell me honestly. Do you like Kim Taehyung?"

Hearing her question, my face immediately flushed red.

I bit my lips nervously and nodded my head.

She smiled and nodded, looking like she had already expected my answer.

"Unnie, is it that obvious...?"

"Of course. Anyone can tell you have been drooling over him, especially during the MAMA performance."

Jihyo grinned.

I scratched my head shyly as I got reminded about the sexy scene.
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Unnie is happy that you like someone, but remember, your career is your priority. We're idols so we must not let dating affect our focus in our job."

I understood what she meant.
Our popularity was just rising and we should put in our effort in being an idol and not get distracted by our love lives.

"Unnie, I understand. I'll always remember your words."

Jihyo nodded, satisfied with my answer.

"Good luck in your love life then!"

She winked and left the room to visit the other girls.

As soon as she said that, the face of Kim Taehyung appeared in my mind.