O2

it was such a blessthat I got to meet you

it was such a bless
that I got to meet you.

_______

Back in the waiting room, Jihyo was sitting on the sofa before passing me my earpieces back.

"Hmm? Where is my drink?" She raised her eyebrows as she saw my empty hands.

I was still fangirling over the incident earlier on and couldn't help but to keep smiling.

"CHOU TZUYU!" I felt a sharp pain. It was Nayeon unnie who just walked towards me and flicked my forehead.

"OUCH! What did you do that for unnie?!"

"I ask you where is my drink, gosh when will you stop to daydream?" Jihyo shook her head.

Reminding me of Jeon Jungkook, I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

"That jerk... Better not let me see him!"

"Woah! Chill gurl.. What the heck happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it... Aish... Your drink is gone unnie, that's all I can say.. Mianhae unnie!"

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other.

What's with this maknae?

I walked to the other side of the waiting room and found Momo unnie eating jokbal on a sofa.

"Unnie~~" I whined and went to sit beside her.

"What?"

"I'm feeling so pissed yet and happy now..."

"Huh? What you talkin about?"

"Mmm I don't want to go to rehearsal now but I want to go so much... Because I would have to see someone who made me really angry and someone who makes me smile so much..."

"Aigoo... In whatever situation you're in we have to attend the rehearsal, deshou?"

"Aishhhh I know I know... Eat your jokbal happily." I pretended to fake laugh and roll my eyes.

"Hahaha don't do that you look ugly." Momo pretended to choke on her jokbal.

"Like you!"

"CHOU TZUYU! DON'T LET ME FIND YOU AFTER I FINISH MY JOKBAL!!"

I chuckled, what to do with this childish unnie... I sat back on the chair I sat earlier on and put back my earpieces.

Continuing to listen to 'Cheer Up', I closed my eyes and went back to my own world.

_______

Time passed hella fast, it was time for rehearsal. Everyone started to change and get ready. Many idol groups also went to the assemble place to meet and we all listend to the person-in-charge attentively, for all the instructions.