Once an assassin, always to the shadows... WAIT A MINUTE!

• Dedicated to All of my readers!!!

The next morning, I got dressed in my anbu oufit and a giant hoodie. The oufit was sorta slutty...... After that, I left a note on Kakashi's bedroom door and left to pack my stuff in my room.

It struck me odd. For the first time, I was leaving a village for a long time without being forced. It was a misson, I would be back. Mostly cause I pissed sunade off and Emma's lazy, but still.

"Tou-san...I'm home." I whispered to a picture. I smiled and left the apartment. When I was on top of the gates, I heard someone running. I sensed that it was Kakashi. Quickly, I hid amongst the trees.

"Kunashi!" he ran, but didn't see me. I threw down a speacial kunsi. One used for Hiraisin no Jutsu.

He recongnized it. He looked up. "You fforgot your map!" he yelled waving the goodbye 'not'. I felt my face flush up. I went down an snatched it out of his hands. 

"Mine." and I stalked away. He snickered at me.

"DAMARE!" he kissed my forehead through his mask. I looked away, blushing.

"You can't get away with a silent exit, you know?" he laughed. 

"SURPRISE!" I whirled around to see Sakura, Naruto, Tsnuade, Gai, Kurieni, Asuma and Anko standing there suddenly. I sighed.

"I really can't have my fun, ccan I?" I asked them.

"Nope, Datterbyo!" Naruto cheered. I rolled my eyes at him and waved goodbye before I vanished into the woods.

_________________________________

;_; It's the end of the book.... I never thought that it would dome this far.......I want to thank every reader for everything they did! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now, I'm gonna take like a week's break before the next book. I also need your help... I is pathetic and I need a cover for the next book. The best cover's maker will get a dedication almost right away in the book.

Now, for now it is goodbye. *cries like a baby* THNK YOU FOR READING!!!!!