one

SELINE WAS NOT REALLY HAVING A GREAT WEEK. Monday was fine, Tuesday her favorite vintage shoes turned to dust in hands as she was putting them on for school, Wednesday the straps on her bra snapped off while she was leaning down and if it weren't for Angela grabbing onto her chest she would've had a full on nip slip in the middle of math, and Thursday, good god Thursday was definitely not the day for Seline Milkovitch.

As cliche as it was, Silene had her very own high school nemesis, Lauren. She had never, never, gotten along with Lauren, it was a beef that went back to kindergarten.

Her very first argument was with Lauren, her first physical fight was with Lauren, her first suspension was because of Lauren, her first arrest was also because of Lauren, it was like Mean Girls meets Batman and Joker— Seline cringed just thinking that.

They had just never gotten along, Lauren was a bitchy bitch who bitched about everyone and everything and Seline was also a bitch, but she was more of a sarcastic mean bitch, and to Seline, there was a clear difference between the two.

Anyways, Seline had been minding her business at lunch, fighting in a war of carrot sticks with Angela, when Lauren sat at her table and started just going on and on about how much her table partner stunk, and what do you know, it was her brother she was talking about.

And well, obviously Seline wasnt going to sit there and listen to that blonde bimbo call her brother stinky? Even if it was true, which it probably was, she wouldn't lie, that was still her brother stinky or not she would defend his honor!

And defend his honor she did...

To make a long story short, Lauren got three pieced and Seline got sent home with a twenty three inch platinum blonde track and a week long suspension.

She wasn't upset at the suspension, but more at the fact that the school called her guardian, her godfather who was also the town sheriff, to the school and she had to endure an hour long verbal gang bang from her godfather, principal, and school counselor. It was enough to make her wish she was Lauren instead... but then she would have a bald spot and the embarrassment of getting dragged in the cafeteria, so maybe the lecture was fine.....

On the first day of her suspension, she had woken up with a bit of headache and as the day wore on she gained a fever. She was the only one home and there was no food or medicine anywhere in the house so she had to take a pause from being sick and miserable in her own bed and get up to go to the store.

She was only about halfway down the street when she looked down at her iPod to change the music and then she was suddenly tearing through the front yards of her neighbors, knocking down the mailboxes one by one like she was playing a whack-a-mole.

The only bright light in that situation was that her godfather was the sheriff, so when he was inevitably called to arrest the hooligan driving through peoples yards, he was bound go a bit softer on his faux daughter.

Seline had to sit there on the curb and pretend to be upset at ruining their yards, shedding a few fake tears and taking in the lecture that her godfather had bestowed upon her in. Her apologies, tears and exaggerated story about her head hurting so bad that she could barely focus on driving seemed to work, and neighbors were satisfied with a promise to replace the mailboxes and flowers that had been mowed down.

However, the good ol' sheriff knew Seline good enough to know when she was faking, and while he wouldn't put her in handcuffs and haul her off to the station to teach her a lesson about driving responsibly, he thought she still needed to be punished, so he took possession of her keys and drivers permit.

And of course, she threw a bitch fit, but the tantrum of a teenage girl was no match for the mustached sherif of Forks, and Seline was sent home with some sandwiched and medicine one of her victims had so graciously offered to send her home with.

Then when she got home her brother was there, it seemed right after she left the house he had come home, so if she had waited just one more minute before leaving she would still have the keys to her car, yay.

She truly thought her day was over, that it couldn't get any worse than it already had, but then it did get worse.

Someone, she wasn't accusing her brother, but it definitely wasn't her... left the front door open and her precious son, her beautiful plus sized orange son had run out of the house and straight to the woods. It was a first for the large orange, Seline had never seen her baby run like that since... well, since ever.

But her fat son heard some hussy yowling from the woods looking a good time, and the poor man cat couldn't resist the call. She anxiously waited at the wood line for about an hour for him to come home from his booty call, but he never did.

The sun had set awhile ago, it was dark out and her little orange boy wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so there was little hope that he would find his way back on his own. Her brother and his boyfriend tried to convince her to just wait until morning to go look for him, but they just couldn't understand the love a mother has for her child, even if the child is a fluffy, almost fifteen pound violently orange cat.

So Seline found herself walking around the woods alone at nine o'clock at night, her brother and his boyfriend off somewhere else in the woods looking for their nephew. She had nothing but cat food, a flashlight and a pack of cigarettes as company... wait, she didn't even have a lighter, how embarrassing!

She shoved her cigarette into the pocket of her jacket, looking around to make sure no one had seen that, before remembering she was completely alone, embarrassing times two!

She shook the bag of cat food around in the air, hoping that her darling was close enough to hear it. Her poor baby hadn't eaten in like two hours, he must have been starving to death by now...

"Steve? Stevie where are you!" she called out as she continued to shake the bag around, "I have your third dinner! Num num num, oh wow, it tastes soo good!" she pretended to eat the kibble, shining her flashlight around with her other hand.

Seline let out a frustrated scream, she was going to be out here for hours, wasn't she?

hello :) im doing a huge overhaul of the beginning of this story, i started writing it in like 2017/2018 i think?? when i was like 15ish and it was supppper bad in the beginning very cringe very embarrassing giving i read too many badass girl oc fics and need to stop watching bad girls club

for the older readers i changed her name from isabelle to silene and cut her oldest brother out of the story (i barely even wrote him in to begin with) i hope that its not too much of a drastic change but i feel like it fits better for the story?? im not too sure about the name change so any options you guys have on it is welcome :)

im trying to keep most of it the same while updating the writing style n trying to match it to the latest chapters n fixing plot holes i will be leaving some cringe in this for the classic wattpad fanfic vibes :)))