Happy Friday everyone!

The sun rises and I quietly get out of bed and change into my Jeff Gordon last ride shirt, black jean shorts, and white high tops. "Morning" "Morning" Melia and I get ready and pack our backpacks and head down to lobby to eat some breakfast. We arrive downstairs and notice that some people from our school are eating breakfast. "Where do you want to sit?" "Wanna sit over there?" Melia points to a 2 person table in the middle of the room "Sounds good to me" I grab breakfast which is a waffle, a fruit cup, and a milk and sit at the table Melia wants to sit at. After breakfast I wait for everyone outside of the hotel because now we are going to walk over to the track, couple minutes later everyone comes out and joins me outside. Principal:"Ok everyone, I need you all to be quiet because Jessica is going to give us the rundown of what's happening today" "Thank you, ok everyone first of all, I would like to thank you all of coming on this trip, it means a lot to me that you all did. I'm glad your all deciding to give the sport of NASCAR a try and attending a race here is the perfect way to! :)" everyone claps and cheers. "I will be handing out free lanyards courtesy of Dover International Speedway" everyone cheers and claps once again. "You can put your tickets and cold passes in the lanyards" I give everyone a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lanyard. "Now, today's schedule consists of.... The truck race at 5:30, Xfinity first practice at 10:00 till 10:55, Cup practice #1 is from 11:00 to 12:25, Truck qualifying is at 12:45, 2:00 to 3:25 is final Xfinity practice, and 3:45 is Cup qualifying. We will be walking over to the track right now to check out the 3 series garages  and pit road! :)" The time currently is 8:30 a.m. so now everyone grabs their stuff they need for the day and now we  walk over to the track.