Planning- phase 2

The week after the permission slips were disturbed, I saw that mostly everyone in the 8th grade brought them in. So now it's time to really plan this trip, now keep in mind we couldn't plan anything till we knew how many students and chaperones were going. The bell rings for after english so I head down to the principal's office to order the tickets, hotel rooms, and let the track know what we are doing. "Welcome back" "Thanks" I sit down and jump right onto the computer. 10:12 I call the hotel we are staying at (Comfort Inn Hotel in Dover, Delaware which is really close to the track) "Hello Comfort Inn Hotel in Dover, Delaware how may I help you?" "Hi, yes I would like to book 50 rooms" "Ok, for what dates?" "May 28th to the first of June" "Ok, what is your name?" "Jessica" "Okay, would you like to pay before hand or not?" "Sure" the lady on the phone and I talk longer "Ok it's all set" "Thank you" "Your welcome, you have a good day" "You too" I hang up the phone "Hotel rooms are booked" "Awesome, how about tickets?" "All takin care of" "And how about calling the track" "Done, we get free cold passes and get to stand on the driver intro stage during the cup intros on Sunday" "Awesome" "Yep, we get to use the cold passes the whole weekend" "Wow" "Yeah" the bell rings "See you tomorrow" "Bye" "Bye"