49. Chapter 37 - Part 3 (Unedited)

Start from the beginning

************************************

SIAN's POV

"Well! I know, you had insecurities about my trust upon you and I don't blame you, because that's how I had made of my image in your mind...." I lisetend to him not trying to butt in..
"You know..." if what I heard was correct his voice was quivering.. "I have to tell you something..."

"About what?"

"It's about..You...."

"About me?" I was shocked.

"Yeah!" He said with his slight quavery voice.

"What is it about me?" But he was remaining silent setting his eyes heavenwards trying to filter something in his mind. "Emrys.." I grabbed him by the neckline of his t-shirt to make him look at me. There was a stunned silence for a couple of seconds before he gave the sound for his voice.

"It's about the day I locked you inside my private room in my office..." as those words escaped his mouth my fingers left his t-shirt all at once in the first second. I felt my brain and limbs become numb at his sudden statement. I couldn't help but peel myself off his body. I didn't know why for some reason it made my heart sink with the worry. That incident still had that kind of an effect on me. Uplifting myself off him I sat next to him but turning my back on him. The cold air froze me on my spot as a sick feeling took over me. I remained silent letting him tell whatever he was about to tell. As a matter of fact I never wanted to bring that topic nor talk about it. Cause if I did, I was afright it would change the things we have arduously built up between us. He too paralled himself next to me uplifting his body off the surface of the bridge.

"To be honest I didn't really try to molest you nor abuse you.. I just did try to scare you. I didn't have that idea stored anywhere within me either. The situation made me stiffen to act like a beast. I know I shouldn't have done that." He held his breath released making me astound more than million times. I twirled my head in his direction and stared at him in wide-eyed amazement.. A lone tear started truckling down my cheeks in the next second. But I was quick enough to sweep it off my face. Something did flick his eyes the fime he saw me cry....

"What? Yo-you didn't?" Still surprised, I asked.

"It's because I was kinda pissed of at you that day... Especially because of----" He stopped himself.

"Because of what?" I urged him to say what he had already stopped himself from telling.

"Leone...." he said out of nowhere.

"What?" I was shocked for the unknown time today. "Leone? What did he have to do with your anger?"

"A lot..."

"A lot? I don't get you... What does he have---"

"Because he was with you all the time I had my eyes on you...." he said all at once fuming himself with rage. His square jaw tightened making the muscles pop out in an instant. I didn't feel my heart beat for a moment as he said those words...

"Yo--you ha-had---..." I felt my throat tighten blocking me from talking.. "You had your eyes on me? But you still hated me that time I-----"

"Yes I DID. I---DID..." he shot that out spitefully... "But I still couldn't do it anymore. I tried to deny it. But some secret part of me never let me hold myself nor my feelings back. Cause this stubborn heart off mine was betraying my stupid brain.... Those strong feelings I had towards you were the fighters of my brain that controlled me like you were the chemicals that wanted them to live. Though I tried to fight them, still were they the ones who always had their victory. You had some kind of a chemistry in my brain I guess... Damnit!" he said trying to look away from me... I should be pushing him back or slapping him in his face for what all he said right now. But instead of that I was deeply staring into his hazel pools... His childish metaphors were something that I wanted to laugh at, through my draining tears. But I still resisted myself from doing it cause I had some other thing to do than doing that stupid thing.. With no hesitation I hugged him tight even surprising him. Sooner his arms went slithering around my body taking me into a warm hug.... My head was stored in his shoulders as he ran his long fingers through the locks of my hair.