JUNGKOOK

You were getting ready to go on a date with Jungkook at a nice little café a couple blocks away.

You went to your closet and tried to find an outfit that was cozy since it was getting chilly outside. Finally, you found one that looked nice and was warm.

You got dressed and went into the bathroom to do your makeup.
Once you finished that you wanted to do something unique with your hair for a different look than usual. You remembered some cool hairstyle you found on the Internet just the other day.

You were about to get started when you suddenly got a text, so you picked up your phone and it was Kook.

“Hey I’m on my way, are you ready babe?” You replied, “Yep, see you in lil bit :) ” You went ahead and said you’re ready since you thought your hair shouldn’t take too long.

Now you can finally start on your hair, so you got your hairbrush and some bobby pins. “Ahh, this is hard!” You kept on trying and got another text from Kook but didn’t hear it cause you were too concentrated on your hair.

After another 10 minutes of trying, you gave up. “Ugh I’ll just leave it down”, you said sadly since you wanted to impress Kook with you hair.

You looked at your phone and saw a text from Jungkook 10 minutes ago saying he was already at your house. “Oh crap! ” You hurried and put your shoes on and were heading for your bedroom door when you ran straight into Kook.

“What took you so long?” Kook said worriedly. “I was trying to do my hair in some new hairstyle but it was too complicated!” Jungkook just laughed and patted your head, “I can try if you want” “Sure but good luck haha” you showed him the pic of the hairstyle.

Kook went and sat on the bed while patting the spot in front of him for you to sit. You went over and sat if front of him, then he got started. His fingers brushed gently through your hair while twisting some strands together and pinning them up. After a couple minutes he was done.

“That was fast” you laughed. “Go see how it looks, I think I did a pretty good job” he said with a proud look on his face. You went to the bathroom mirror and your mouth dropped open.

“Damn, you need to do my hair every day!” you joked. “Haha maybe” “Are you ready to go now?” he asked while holding out his hand for you. “Yeah, finally”

you smiled and took his hand while finally getting to go on your date.