Chapter 3

YOUR POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAIT WHAT," everyone yelled "What's wrong," you say."You just can't do that," someone said "Who are you say I can't," you say. " I'm Kyogyoku Ren Empress of Kou Empire," said Kyogyoku "Well, my Empress you have no say in this matter," you said "I.....!" Kyogyoku said before being erupted by Aladdin "It's fine I slept with a bunch of people in the same bed" "But...that's," Kyogyku stuttered" It's ok kyogyoku, It's not like she will do anything. Right Y/N" 

"Of Course," you say "See.." Aladdin said before being so rudely interrupted by you "but I won't make any promises, Hehehe," you said not trying to laugh "Why you.." said Kyogyoku "Heee.." you giggle as you disappear, as to not die( which you can't).

~Le time skip~

It's dinner time and your at Aladdin's place. So you decided to be nice and cook him something. You get out your bow and you mumble, "wok...wok....wok.." Your bow has now turned itself into a wok. You light a fire and summon ingredients. "Hey what are you doing," Aladdin says with a face full of fruit "Cooking your dinner," you say. "What is it," Aladdin says curious all of the sudden. "Just stir-fry noodles," you say. "Wow, I've never had stir-fry noodles before!" Aladdin says with excitement. Some time passes, Aladdin is creeping over your shoulder trying to see without being suspicious.

"~TADA," you say as you plate the dish

You and Aladdin start drolling everywhere, both of you can't wait to tuck in

You and Aladdin start drolling everywhere, both of you can't wait to tuck in. You summon rice, bowls, and chopsticks. As soon as you grab a bite, all of it's gone. You and Aladdin both stick out your food babies and burp. "Hey congrats," you say "Why?" Aladdin asks. "You're pregnant." you say trying to keep in laughter "Why, thank you and same to you too," He says. You both look at each other for a quiet second. "Pftttttt... HAHAHAHAH!" you both burst out laughing. You look at the time "Wow, it's late."We better be going to bed" You say 

"Ya, we should"Thanks for the meal." Aladdin says "No probs," you say. You both walk over to his bed. "Wait, what are you doing," He says "Going to bed," you say "But you can't sleep here," he says. " Just shut, I'm already in bed," you say. "Alright, goodnight," He says as he blows out the candles. "Goodnight Aladdin~," you say as you give a kiss on the forehead. "HEY!, what was that for," said Aladdin. But you were already asleep. "Alright, will talk about it tomorrow," he says. "Night." He says kissing on your forehead. 

Aladdin Pov 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wait what did I just do!!

Author's Note 

---------------

Sorry, it took so late, I was super busy.

and I can't believe I made the reader kiss on the forehead and make him kiss back.Augh!!!!

Oh well, See you next time. 

Byeeee!