⚡️Chap 6 - Hangout⚡️

{ Sorry For The Long Wait! Thanks for reading this far!!}

------Still In School------

"Eunhee,Wanna come and hang with us?" Taehyung turned to me and asked. I nodded and Taehyung was clapping happily. I laughed. I noticed that Jimin wrapped his arms on Taehyung's arm. I breathed in and out. I was I guess......A bit jealous?

"So,Eunhee......How'd you meet Taehyung?" Namjoon scooted to me and asked. I shrugged and replied,"He kept bothering me until I would be his friend." Namjoon chuckled,"He did that to me too......"  This guy is just forcing people to be friends with him. Jerk....

"Anyways,Where are we going?" I said as I continued walking along with them at the same pace. I looked at Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin was staring at him,they kept making eye contact. Is this guy gay or something? I overheard their conversation and decided to go closer to them."It's up to Namjoon." Jin said while munching on some chips with Jungkook.

As I moved closer to Taehyung and Jimin,I heard them talking about.........'sex'?!?!

"But,How!? I mean I really want to try it! Stop arguing Taehyung. I'm asking for your opinion if you want us to have sex or not." Jimin whined quietly so the others won't hear.

"Hyung. Talk to Namjoon hyung about this. I mean the guy watches porn. He can give you some tips or whatever." Taehyung replied to him and Jimin grunted. Jimin went away and walked to Namjoon. My body suddenly goes to Taehyung after.

He turned his head and had a shocked face."How the hell did you get here!?" He shouted in shock. I laughed and said,"You pabo. I was always here....." He scratched his head and nodded. I glanced over at Namjoon and Jimin. They seem to have a deep conversation.

"So Anyways whats that thi-" Taehyung covered my mouth and looked out front. In front of us was a White House  that was a bit simple. It had flowers out front for decorations. The roof was a bit rusty,but it was okay. I removed Taehyung's hand on my mouth and wiped it. He and the others went inside,so I did too.

Taehyung pretended to be an airplane and landed on the couch. I went to the living room. It was just an ordinary house inside,nothing really fascinating,although the outside was pretty elegant. The others sat on the couch except Jungkook,Jimin,and Jin. I sat beside Taehyung. Namjoon got the TV remote and when he pressed one button. The piece fell off.

"WHAT THE HELL!? HYUNG BE CAREFUL!" Jungkook shouted at Namjoon. Namjoon scratched his head and apologized. The others laughed,except Yoongi who was just glaring at him. J-Hope grabbed the remote and asked everyone,"What are we going to watch?"

"Let's watch IT (A horror movie)!" Jungkook and Taehyung exclaimed and I asked them,"What's that?"

They both whispered to each other,I looked at the others,but They didn't seem like they know.

"Okay then." J-Hope grabbed the IT CD and put it in the DVD player. The movie was starting.....

Half an hour to the movie, J-Hope and Jimin kept screaming. Even Jin and Namjoon who were hugging each other tightly. Jungkook didn't seem to mind tho. The guy was brave. I closed my eyes in the scary parts sometimes. "NO DO NOT! DON'T YOU DARE!!!" J-Hope shouted at the screen. Jimin was hiding in the kitchen.

Taehyung laughed at them and There was a jump scare. I wrapped my arms around Taehyung's and closed my eyes shut. I saw him smile a bit. Jungkook looked at us and grinned. "We got love birds! We got love birds!" He teased and I opened my eyes again and realized what position me and Taehyung were in.