⚠️Chap 1 - Taehyung⚠️

{Thank you for reading the first chapter. BTW I am not that great at English.}

I arrived at my new school. I went out with my backpack and supplies ready,"You sure you don't need me to come with you???" Mom said to me with a worrisome face. I know she's worried about me in this new school after my father left we had to......."I'm alright mom.I'm not a kid anymore...I'll see you then mom. Bye!" I waved at her and she smiled and exited the main entrance of the school. Now I'm on my own....I sigh.

I've been trying to find classroom 2-B and I haven't found it in like 15 minutes or so???

-------------------------
10 mins later....
-------------------------

I FINALLY FOUND IT! I went in and the teacher was already teaching....She saw me.Everyone stared at me,especially the guy with a gucci jacket and pants and shoes and UGH! too many Gucci stuff......"Uhm.....Sorry I was late???" I sensed a bit of awkwardness." My name is Ms.Chang. Everyone meet your new classmate,Lee Eunhee!" She introduced me and I just nodded my head.Students started to whisper like

"Wow....She looks so....hawt."
"Cute!"
"Omo! She is so freakin' hotter than me!!! Whyyyy????"

I chuckled at the comments they said to me."Eunhee..." I looked at Ms.Chang."You'll be sitting near Taehyung. Taehyung please raise your hand." The guy with the Gucci stuff raised his hands. He did a boxy smile at me. Pffttt.....Playboy.

I went to the seat next to him and unraveled my school stuff.The students kept looking at me and whispered to themselves. Then,I heard a person behind me say," Does she really have to sit next Taehyung? That bish." I decided to ignore it. Girl! You do not want to fight with me.....I clenched my fist and breathed in and out. I was finally calm.

"Everyone,Quiet down please!" Ms.Chang shouted.The students kept whispering."OR ELSE ALL OF YOU GO TO DETENTION!!!" The students stopped whispering and continued with their studies. I giggled. "Okay....Everyone please turn to page 327 in your math book." Ms.Chang said.

While the teacher was talking,The Taehyung guy turned to me and said,"Hello...." He waved at me and I just turned away. Such a flirt! Like if I'll fall for him.....I'm never going to do the same mistakes again.....ever.

------------------------------
Lunch Time
------------------------------

I left my bag in my new locker....I looked at the note,the password was 3765. I put my bag in my locker and closed it. I went to the cafeteria,holding my lunch money.I overheard girls complaining about me,"Look! It's that bish again....C'mon girls. Lets show her how we welcome people. Or should I say newbies??" The girls laughed and came over to me. I stood still with an annoyed face. Ugh! It's always the 'mean girls'. Every school....great.

"Hey.....Eunhee." The girl with the blonde hair and a pink blouse."Just say it already....What do you want bish?" I smirked and crossed my arms. I put my lunch money in my pocket."Did you just freaking call me bish???!!!!" The other girls gasped and the girl with the blonde hair slapped me.

I landed hard on the floor. I stood up and I felt hurt,but I was okay. She's weak and pathetic. I laughed and the girls did a confused face at me. I stopped laughing,"Are you deaf or something?" I sticker out my tongue and they just looked at me in horror. Suck it up bishes!

I grabbed my lunch and looked where I can sit......The only table that has a vacant seat was the one where the Gucci boy was sitting in. I sighed and went to them. "Jimin,You got no jams." Said the guy with a cap and a pink shirt. What's with all the pink today??

[XDDDDDD LOLOLOL PINK MONSTER IS REBORN!]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[XDDDDDD LOLOLOL PINK MONSTER IS REBORN!]

"Ah Hyung!" Another guy with chubby cheeks and plump lips sat near the "Gucci boy" instead of the pink guy.
The other guys were laughing and they stopped went I stood in front of their table.

"Another fangirl???" Said a guy with black hair and a cold gaze expression. I was a bit nervous. Gucci boy was staring at me."Probably yeah...." Another another guy said,he had a face on which I could describe only as........a horse.

"Sorry,but I won't date you." All of them said in unison. Wth....I DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE! Gucci boy smirked."Ugh! I won't freaking confess to you idiots! I don't even like you all so shut up. I'm just here for the vacant seat okay?" I sat near Pink guy and he just stared at me. Actually,they all stared at me. I didn't mind and continued eating my food. Wow! So delicious!

Then Finally,Gucci boy said," Guys don't mind her! She's the new student in the class....And stop staring it's creepy." Gucci boy gave me a smile. He then switched spots with Pink guy and he and chubby cheeks were sitting next to each other again.

"Hi~ Since we're going to sit next each other for the rest of the school year,Lets be friends!" The Gucci Boy said.

"Tell me something about yourself"

Is he actually flirting with me? Or is he serious that he wants to be friends??? I won't make the same mistakes again!! I have sworn to um......EVERYONE!

Ugh!" You scoffed before turning away from him,leaving the guy dumbfounded.

--------------------------
Home
--------------------------

I went in my house and called out,"Eomma! I'm home!". My mom went to me and I closed the door. I hugged her and she hugged me."So,How's my darlings first day?" She went to the kitchen and I followed her. I sat down the chair in the dining room."It was fine. The students were nice..." I lied. Actually,It was a stressful day."Alright. I'll call you for lunch." Eomma said.

I went upstairs and put my backpack near my study desk and worked on my homework. For a few minutes,There was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and saw my mom face to face with Gucci Boy. Ugh!!! How did he get here??? How did he know my address!? This stalker..... I did an annoyed face. I overheard them talking.

"Who are you exactly?" Eomma said. Yes,Eomma! Kick his ass!

"My name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you," They shook hands and Gucci over there continued speaking,"Me and your daughter are friends."

My mom did a shocked face and I giggled a bit."Oh alright. Well....Come in! She's in her room upstairs." She pointed upstairs and Gucci bowed to her and went upstairs. I quickly went to my room and locked my door. Wth is this guy doing here? Mom I thought you had my back.....

There was a knock on the bedroom door."Eunhee.....Open up please! I just want to talk." I didn't know if I could trust him or not. My soft side took over me and I let him in."What do you want now Gucci?" I asked him and crossed my arms waiting for a reply.

"I just want us to be friends." He sighed and looked deep into my eyes. I turned away."Just say it you pabo." I said.

"PLEASE CAN WE BE FRIENDS?!" He went to his knees and begged. "Why do you want to be my friend so badly??" I questioned him."Because You're so cool!!!!" I was flattered by his comment,I didn't want him to see me like that.So,I turned away and blushed. Ugh stop! No! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AGAIN EUNHEE! You know what they do and what they're actually like.

I sighed."No....Final answer Ta-Taehyung." He pouted and looked down to the ground. Slowly he went down the stairs and went out. "I won't fall in love with them ever again....." I muttered to myself. I was done with my homework and saw what time it is. It's 10:00,better get to sleep.

I laid down on my bed and went off to dreamland.

You can't fall for him or anyone. Because you know what they do to you.........Eunhee.......

////Thanks for reading😇////

{BTS V FF} Handsome जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें