⚠️Chap 2 - Bothersome⚠️

{Thanks for reading so much!}

-Btw It's been 2 weeks since school so-
I woke up and went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I wore a oversized black tshirt,skinny jeans,and a ponytail. I looked at the mirror,I was pretty satisfied with my look. I went downstairs and prepared some cereal. There mom came downstairs too."Good Morning Eunhee. Sorry for not making you some pancakes or anything. I was busy with work yesterday." She yawned and sat beside me. She got out her phone. When I glanced at her screen,she was texting another guy.

My Eomma deserves it on what Appa,Wait no.....He isn't deserved to be called that way. On what "he" did to her. When I was done,I brushed my teeth and grabbed my backpack. I know Eomma is tired so instead of letting her drive me to school. I went on my bike and went to school.

I finally arrived to school and there was the first person I didn't want to see Kim Taehyung...."Hey Eunhee! Want to walk to the classroom with me?!" He gave me that smile again and I turned away and said,"Nope. Like I said,I won't be your friend."

"I'm not asking you. It's just for company ya know." He looked at the ground and gave me a sad face. He grabbed my wrist and I kept resisting. He led me to the classroom where students were talking and laughing."What the heck?! What did you do that for?!" I looked at him in an angry way. Ah! This guy gets on my nerves.

"For company of course!" He laughed and went to his seat while I went to mine Ms.Chang entered the room and the whole class got quiet and went back to their seats.

"Good Morning Students. I will do today's attendance. Pay attention to when I call your name please." Ms.Chang placed her leather bag on her desk and read aloud the names of the students."Lee Eunhee."

I shouted,"Here!"."Kim Taehyung." Ms.Chang waited for a 'here' reply. I turned to Gucci and he was sleeping. He was drooling on his desk."Kim Taehyung!" Ms.Chang shouted as loud as she could and he woke up,"Huh? Huh?".

"Okay acceptable....." She wrote a check on Taehyung's name. Once she finished she said,"Class. Please get out your homework and pass them to the front." I searched my backpack for my homework and finally found it. I gave it to the person in front of me. Taehyung did the same thing.

"Okay.Everyone get your writing notebook and write a 4 pages or more essay. That will be your homework for the week. It is due in Next week Tuesday." We all nodded and did the exact thing she told us to do.

-------------------------
Taehyung's  (Gucci Boy) POV
-------------------------

I got out my writing notebook and kept thinking on what story I should do. I decided I should do a story on which a knight (me) saves 2 noblemen (J-Hope & Jimin) and a  princess (Min Yoongi/Girl version of Suga). Ms.Chang gave us 30 mins to start the beginning of our stories. I kept writing and writing until my hand tired out.

"I'm done Ms.Chang." I turned around and saw Eunhee,handing in her story essay to Ms.Chang. How the heck does she do that in 30 mins? Does she have super powers or something? I thought to myself. I left the thought behind and continued writing.

--------------------------
Lunch Time / Eunhee POV
---------------------------

I grabbed my lunch money and saw a girl get beaten up by those bishes yesterday. I just couldn't stand them beating her up. It was horrifying to watch. I decided to make a move,"Oh look! It's these bishes again." I did an evil smile at them. They were shaking when they saw me,"Wha-What do yo-you wa-wan-want?"

"Let the freaking girl go." I said. They quickly ran and the girl had a swollen eye. I helped her up and carried her on my shoulder."Are you okay?" I asked."Kwenchana. Thank you for helping me. My name is Jennie Kim." She smiled a bit and I smiled at her."My names Lee Eunhee." I carried her to the nurse's office. There were kids sneezing and there were also kids with injuries.

I went to the nurse."Hello.What happened to her?" The nurse said."She got beaten up by some girls." I replied. She nodded and said,"I'll take care of her. Don't worry." I nodded and left the nurse's office. I had a couple of minutes left until lunch is over. I zipped past the entire lunch line and sat at Bangtans table.

"I thought you wouldn't come here again." Taehyung said."I don't have anywhere to sit." I said to him. He smiled and continued eating. I ate my lunch and threw it in the trash can afterwards. I wanted to go to the schools library so,I can borrow some books.

--------------------------
Library
--------------------------

I was now at the library. I went to the Teen-Fiction side. I chose on which book I should take. I was sitting down and he came around.....It was Kim Taehyung.

"What do you want again Kim Taehyung?" I said in a quiet voice."I wanted to read a book." He holded up a large,thick book."Just don't disturb me." I said to him."I'll try?" I glared at him and he went to reading his book.

He did the complete opposite of what I wanted him to do. He kept bothering me,telling me what happened in the story."So then the Lord of the Titans vanished.....The 3 heroes didn't know where they wer-" I covered his mouth and he stopped talking."Just shut up Gucci.I'm trying to read here....." I took off my hand off his mouth and read my book.

Seriously....This guy is so freaking annoying.His been bothering me this past week and the week before.

After a few minutes,I heard the PA said,"Everyone,School is closing in 10 mins.For After school people,Please leave." I got up and stretched. I remembered my page,345. I closed my book and went to the classroom to get my backpack. I put my book in my backpack. I was already at the main entrance when I suddenly bumped into someone.

I fell down. It was him,again. He held out his hand for help,but I just ignored it and stood up myself. He frowned at me."Just trying to help you know." He said to me. He put his hands on his pockets."I don't need your help."

"Well.....Do you want to walk to your house then?" He asked. I curled my lips and said,"I have a bike....Sure you can catch up?"

"I have a bike too Eunhee....I'm pretty sure I'll catch up." He did his smile again to me. I went to get my bike and we met at the front entrance again and we went to my house. On the way,We saw an ice cream shop. Ice cream is my favorite! I have to.

"Taehyung! I want to stop here please." We stopped and he ordered ice cream for us."That would be 12 dollars." The cashier said.

"I'll pay." We both said in unison. We laughed and I said,"I'll pay Taehyung." He shook his head. He paid instead and I licked my ice cream. We sat on a bench."What flavor is that?" Taehyung asked while licking his ice cream."It's A/K/I (Any kind of ice cream)" He nodded. We kept talking to each other. We became closer. I asked him,"Taehyung,What time is it?" Taehyung checked his Gucci watch and he gasped."Its 6:30."

I had a shocked face. We've been talking for hours....."Lets go home now.Its getting late" I said. I sat on my bike.I was about to pedal then he asks me,"Will you be my friend Eunhee?" I hesitated.

The last time I was friends with a handsome guy,It turned out he would be my boyfriend.
A cheating one.

"Okay sure. But only just friends. Nothing more." I said. I was satisfied with my answer. I really think Taehyung will be a good friend. He gave me his smile and we rode to my house.

After minutes,"Bye Eunhee.See you tomorrow!" He waved at me and pedaled to his house. I smiled."Yeah,See you." I muttered.

--------------------------------
A/N: Thanks for reading! 💗💗💗