Will You Still Love Me If Im Different? (Emmett Cullen Story) Ch. 1

Darren and I are now in a taxi, after just getting off the plane to meet our mother and our new home. My father just past away, so thats why we are moving to La Push, Washington. Great leave the sun for fog.
The taxi stopped and my brother and I got out and grabed our stuff. We were just standing there in front of our new house. We looked at each other. (Ok people the ** are when darren and skye are talking to each other in theirminds)
*Do we have to go in?* D
*Yes, even though we dont want to. At least the house looks well...okay. Now lets go and get this over with.* S
We were able to talk in our minds since we were 13, guess its a twin thing. Before we knocked on the door; boys came flying out, running where right into me! I heard darren laughing behind me.
*Shut-up or ill kill you* S
And he did. The boys gott off of me, and looked at me strangely.
"Dudes!!! She got two different color eyes!" Yelled one of them
"Yes we can see that Embry. Sorry for running into you. I'm Jacob Black." He said giving me his hand to help me up. I didn't take it im not helpless.
"Guessing we got the wrong house." I said

"But sis we were told to come here. Why dont we ask...."                                                  

"Be quiet...we don't even know these people to ask." I said cutting him off

"But..."                                                                                                                          

"No..." Again cutting him off

"What's going on here?" Said a man

"Guess we have new comers Sam." Said Jacob

"I guess we do, who are you?" Asked Sam

I didn't say anything, then my dumb enough twin had to say something.

"We're looking for Lilly Darkwater. Do you know where she is?"Said Darren.

They all look suprise.'What did mom do now.' I thought

"How do you know her...and what do you want with her!" Said one of the younger boys

"Calm down. She our mother, sad to say." I said looking away.

"No way! Leah did you hear that!" Said the same boy.

"Yea Seth, i did." Said im guessing to be Leah

"Follow us cousins. She lives over here." Said Seth

'Wait...did he just say cusins? Now whats going on.' We took the little stuff we had and followed Seth and Leah with the rest of the boys behind us.
"We didnt get your names." said Embry
Seth opened the door and a women ran down stairs.
"Seth! I told you not to just come in like that.How many times....."
Her words trailed off, when she saw us.She hasn't change.Look the same when I was ten.Yes, I havent seen my mother in seven years.
"Yea yea I know, but look what we found." Seth said happy
She walked over to us. Looking us over. She was making me angry, I hate when people do that. Duh its us...we didn't change that much ober the seven year,taller and thing like that it is.
"Darren...."
"Mom!"
Darren ran into moms arms like she never left us ugh.Please.
"Skye..."
She had her other arm open like I was going to run up and hug her like my brother.Well she got another thing coming.
"Mother.So which room mine so i can put my stuff away." I said starting to go up the stairs.
"The second door on the left." she said
*Skye!* D
*Not now Darren.Please not now* S
Everybody was down stairs eatting and getting to know my brother. While i got my room the way i wanted it to be and stayed up stairs for the rest of the night. Its not like they were going to come up here and introduce themselves to me like Darren.

!* Pls vote comment read add or even message about how the story is doing!*