In another part of the forest, Nikolai had also arrived, however he had passed out drunk before all of this had happened, he was leaned up against a tree, snoring with a bottle of vodka in his left hand and his PPSh on the floor next to him, he then seemed to cough a bit "ahhh, fuck you" he said in his sleep and then returned to snoring, however he then felt something sharp tap his clothed forehead, he slowly opened his eyes, he first made out some sharp edges, then he saw that those sharp edges made up the front of a serrated muzzle brake, and that muzzle brake was attached to a pump-action, 12 gauge shotgun, and that shotgun was being held by a person, but what surprised Nikolai was that it was a woman, she looked like some sort of farmer, but she had a lot of skin showing, on her stomach and especially on her large chest as her red shirt and worn jeans did little to cover her up, she also had a cap which covered her brown hair, she would've been rather cute, if it wasn't for the fact that she looked rather pissed off and was holding a shotgun right at his face, "who are you?" she asked, with a southern accent thick in her voice, "you look like second wife, and just as angry as well" Nikolai responded going off topic almost immediately, however the woman then racked the action on her shotgun with an audible metallic ratchet, showing she meant business, "I'm gonna say again, who the fuck are you?" she asked again, "I am just an awesome, fighting, err... drunk Russian Cossack, what else do you need to know" Nikolai responded rather irritated, now standing up to match the woman's height, "what I wanna know is how you got here" she continued to interrogate, however she saw that Nikolai's eyes were fixated on something behind her, feeling the presence of another person, she then spun around and kicked her leg out, her boot making contact with the stomach of someone else, the grunt they made sounded feminine, once the farm woman had got her shotgun pointed at the right place, she saw who it was.

The person she had knocked down was another woman, who was currently sat on her backside on the forest floor, she seemed to look more mature compared to the other, wearing makeup on her face, having bright red lipstick and red nail polish to go with that, she was wearing a blue and white jacket over her upper body, which mostly covered a teal and red shirt underneath, on her hands were striped, fingerless gloves, her legs were covered by black trousers with a white stripe on each side of the legs, however these disappeared into some tall, black boots which had material almost reaching her knees, a white handbag also hanged from her left shoulder, the look on her face was one of pain as she was grabbing her stomach, especially after being kicked in said area, the farm girl kept her shotgun pointed at her, "may I ask who you are?" the farm girl kept up her angry persona, the mature one looked up at her, "why should I reply to that?" she said, her voice also sounding more mature and slightly deeper compared to her counterpart, "well who's the one with the shotgun pointed at them?" the other woman continued, the mature one swore under her breath as her futuristic rifle was out of reach, "look, I don't want any blood, I just want to know how the hell I got here" she said, "well why were you trying to sneak up on me then huh?" the farm girl countered, Nikolai bent over to grab his PPSh and moved over to the two women, they then both looked at him, the mature one looking a bit puzzled by his uniform, "are you two finished, or are you going to have bitch fight or something?, fuck my head hurts" Nikolai hissed as he rubbed his head, "who said you were in charge?" the farm girl said, "because I am the most awesome man here, I have killed thousands of zombies in my time" Nikolai responded, "probably in your drunk dreams" the farm girl said to herself loud enough for Nikolai to hear, with him grimacing in response, the mature woman then stood up and rubbed some dirt off her trousers and behind, "look, can we just not fucking argue and work out why we are here" she said, "well that's what I've been trying to find out, but I have no fucking clue" the farm girl confessed, they both turned to Nikolai, "well don't look at me, I'm too drunk to even remember" he said while holding his vodka bottle, the mature woman sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose with her red nails, this was going to be a long night.