Chapter 7

Lexi's POV:

We were all laughing so hard and singing so loud that we didn't hear anyone knock on our door. We decided to walk outside since it was really got inside, but when we walked outside we saw the one and only Magcon Boys standing outside the door! I didn't know what to do. I was trying to stay calm and try not to fangirl, but it didn't work. The last thing I remember seeing was Nash and then it all turned black.

Belle's POV:

After Katie yelled "call the gurney!" I yelled back "don't worry they're on speed dial!" After the gurney took Lexi Matt told everyone we should take their limo so we could all go together and we could spend the night with Lexi. We all went in, but of course we had to stop at Starbucks first! Katie, Hayes, Matt and I were the only ones that got out of the limo because everyone else was on their phone and they didn't hear us talking to them. We all got either caramel or cotton candy frappucinos. Katie and I were just laughing at everyone there because we kind of laugh at a lot of people while Matt and Hayes were making a vine. After we got all the drinks we went back in the car and gave everyone a drink. We were on our way to the hospital. When we walked in people were giving us crazy looks because there were so many of us and we were all in our pajamas. We asked to see Lexi and they said she was in room 590.

Cameron's POV:

While we were in the limo I realized these girls were really fun to hang out with but Lana seemed like the craziest, funniest, and nicest girl. She was super funny and she was really nice. I asked for her number so we could hang out some time and she gave it to me. She acted really normal when she have me her number and she wasn't framing out at all. That's what I liked about her! Wow I still can't believe she gave me her number and I just met her. I was having a lucky day!

Lana's POV:

Oh my god Cameron Dallas just asked me for my number. I tried to act calm while we exchanged phones to put our numbers in. Of course you should never trust me with your phone because I will take so many selfies. Big mistake Cam! I took 50 pictures and set a contact picture. Looks like I wasn't the only one that liked taking pictures on other people's phones because my lock screen was now a picture of Cameron. He's so funny!