Chapter 8

Lexi's POV:

I woke up the next day to the sound of many people arguing. They were all in my hospital room waiting for me to wake up. They didn't even notice I was awake because they were discussing what they were going to do until Magcon started. It didn't start until 2:00 and it was 8:30 right now. They couldn't decide if they were going to hang out at the mall or go to the movies. "Good morning everyone" I said. They all looked at me. "Finally you stop arguing" I said. "How long have you been awake" Cameron asked me and I just said "I just woke up" Nash came up to me and said "Since your the one in the hospital and magcon isn't starting for a while you can pick what we do today!" I was trying so hard not to fangirl because Nash was the reason I fainted yesterday. I don't think I made it too obvious I was trying not to start crying. "I think we should go watch my favorite movie." "What's your favorite movie?" Matt asked me. "What kind of question is that. Divergent of course!" They all agreed and we took the limo to the movies. We asked them to close the mall since the boys were with us and we didn't want anyone to notice them. We were the only ones inside the mall. It was super quite. Of course we had to stop at starbucks first because starbucks is life. After that we took the escalator to go to the movies. We were all hanging out with our favorite magcon boy. I was with Nash, Lana was with Cameron, Belle was with Matt, Hazel was with Shawn, Kat was with Jack J, Lucy with Taylor and Katie was with Hayes. We were about to go get popcorn when the fire alarm goes off. All we see is Taylor and Lucy running towards us and telling us to get out.

Taylor's POV:

Me and Lucy were super bored and we didn't know what to do. We decided to start walking around. We see a fire alarm and Lucy dares me to pull it. I agreed and then it started ringing. I run towards the group and tell them to get out before they get mad at us. We've been kicked out of too many places!