Chapter 6

Hayes's POV:

We were really excited for this weekend! We had just gotten out of school and we were heading towards the airport. I sat next to in between Matt and Taylor on the plane. It was a really long flight. Most of the time I was just listening to music. When we finally arrived it was 1:00. I was so tired!

Nash's POV:

Once we got to the hotel we made a few vines and walked to our room. Since it was going to be 2:00 AM we thought everyone was sleeping, but we were wrong. We heard laughing and really loud music right across the hallway so we decided to knock on the door. We knocked a couple times and I guess they didn't hear us. Since we were all really bored we decided to wait outside their door to see if anyone walked out. Seven girls about our age walked out and one started screaming and fainted! We were so worried and two girls yelled "call the gurney!" The other girl yelled "don't worry I have them on speed dial because of all the fangirling we do!" They showed up and they took her in a gurney. The rest of us decided to take the limo since it was outside. We asked them what their names were and they told us "Lana, Belle, Katie, Hazel, Lucy, and Kat" they responded. We told them our names and they said they knew who we were because they were here for Magcon. Once we got to the hospital we found out Lexi was doing ok she was just so shocked to see us that she fainted! We didn't have Magcon until noon tomorrow so we all decided to stay the night at the hospital.