Chapter 5

Lucy's POV:

Today in class I was just worried about what I'd wear what color bandana I was going to buy Taylor and if we should all stay at the same hotel as them or drive there each day. During recess I talked to the girls and we all agrees we'd stay at the same hotel as them so we'd have a better chance if seeing them walking around.

Friday before Magcon: Kat's POV

I couldn't stay calm all day. Today is the day we are driving to the hotel. After school my mom took us to starbucks and got us cotton candy frappucinos and then drove us to the hotel. She told us that if we needed anything to call her. We packed a lot of snacks for today like cotton candy, salt and vinegar chips, chocolate, and so much more! As you can tell we love food! We walked into our room. We all decided to share a room so we could stay up fangirling all night together and if anyone fell asleep we would play pranks on them. We love playing pranks on eachother. Hours passed and it was now 3:30 AM. Lexi fell asleep so we wanted to play a prank on her but we didn't know what to do. We decided to wake her up by pouring yogurt on her! She woke up and we got it all on video! She ended up forgiving us and thinking it was funny. We were going to be so tired tomorrow!