Chapter 17

Bella's p.o.v.

Harry dropped me off at my house and left. He is so sweet. "I can believe he won." I say to myself and see Zayn standing in my kitchen. He puts duck tape on my mouth and ties my hands up behind me. Fuck! I scream in the duck tape but it sounds like mmmmh.

"I am going to keep you as my prisoner." He tells me as he brings me to a dark alley and has a gun. Oh no. I can't die. Not now. Not here. not this way. He untied me and takes the duck tape off of my mouth.

"Please don't." I plead and it doesn't work for him. "Zayn. please." I say.

"I fucking thought it through and you know what? I found out how to hurt Harry. By hurting you. You are the only thing he cares about. Don't you know?" He asks and has the gun aimed for me. I can't run. its a fricken dead end. He pulls the trigger and it hits me in my leg.

I fell down on my knees. I feel so much pain. He aims it again for me but someone stabs him. I can't see who it is. I can only see that he got stabbed. "Harry? is that you?" I asked and saw Harry standing over me.

"I need to stitch that up." he tells me and picks me up and brings me to his house. Thank you for protector Harry. If Harry hadn't shown up, I would've ended up dead. Thank God for letting Harry know that Zayn was here.

Harry's p.o.v.

I can't believe he is still alive. How could that be? How did he frickin escape? You know what? it doesn't fucking matter. What matters is that he is still alive and now wants Bella dead. I'm assuming that once she is dead he will go after me. I will not let her die. I don't care if I get hurt, but if he hurts her, the day he hurts her, will be his last day on earth. Zayn needs to rot in fucking hell!

Zayns p.o.v.

That's it! I am going to kill her today! then Harry. Save the best for last. Can't wait to make him suffer and die. It will feel amazing knowing he is dead for good.

...............................................

Really short chapter I know. sorry. Love ya! <3