Fake Smiles go a long way

"Ugh, I am so not ready for this test. how am I supposed to know about enzymes if we were NEVER taught!!!" Aspen basically screams. Aspen is a fairly new friend who I first met in Biology, I swear that's the only good thing that came out of that class.

"Calm down, you'll do fine, you did study those videos I showed you right?" I asked.

"....yeah of course I did...." She says not able to make eye contact with me.

" Don't lie, you and I both know you didn't. All I will say to you now is good luck and told ya so."

"Well ya know what I think? If I fail I fail, end of story." says Cora blowing everything off as usual. Cora lives in my neighborhood, we don't talk much but we don't need to. No matter what we're always there when the other needs a place.

The three girls talk for a bit longer than say there good byes and begin walking to there first periods.

Walking down the main hallway Rae sees Alexander. Wanting to talk to him she begins walking over but quickly changes her mind and starts to change her course, but it's little to late for that he saw her. Sh*t she thinks, panicking she thinks what should I do, he's looking right at me I can't just pretend I didn't see him. The time came she was right next to him, still unsure of what to do she punches his shoulder and walks away.

"That was so stupid OMG.... What am I doing, I should turn around and talk to him. No that'd be stupid, I'd look insane." she thinks to herself. Turning around to look back at him she realizes he turned to look at her, he smiles and she smiles back then quickly turns around a blush creeping up her cheeks, she looks down covering her face with her hair.

*BANG!*