Chapter 10 - Orvieto

Start from the beginning

He would catch her from time to time looking a little south but made sure to not embarass her.

While taking a bite of toast he thought, 'That's right baby girl, window shop all you want, but eventually I'm gonna get you to buy us being together.'

"By the way, who is Mr. Bravestrong?"

"You like that? Just an alias I travel under."

"I'm surprised it wasn't you at my doot dressed like the room service attendant bringing my breakfast."

"While I wouldn't mind bringing you breakfast, I'd prefer to be your Mr. Goodnight turn down service." He raised his eyebrows at her rapidly. She completely unfolded her napkin, covered his head with it and made her way to a suitcase.

"For someone who agreed that we should be just friends, you sure do push it."

Finally deciding to call her on her roving eye, "Yeah well for someone who just wants to be friends, you surely check out my hood every chance you get."

Her face ignited in a huge flush as she adimately denied, "I do not."

"Huh...if that's what you gotta tell yourself to make it true, by all means...but ah...I've been watching you check out my chest all morning."

He loved to push Noelle to the edge. Untying his robe he revealed his shoulders to her and shook them from side to side teasing her.

Noelle thought she was so funny sparring with him by throwing the first thing she saw in her suitcase at him. Unfortunately, she wasn't thinking about what she was throwing.

She was the brightest shade of crimson as he slowly walked to her spanning the sides of the panty's in each hand grateful at her toss.

"Usually when these are used as a weapon, I'd get to see them on you and then I'd take them off..."

She exhaled and giggled, now with her chest flushed.

"...with my teeth." He said holding them up with his pinky.

She went to snatch them and he chuckled loudly while putting them in the front pocket of his robe.

"Come get them."

As she rearranged clothes in her suitcase she curtly confirmed, "We are friends," making sure to emphasize the 'are.'

Patting his pocket, "Don't the best of relationships start as friends Ms. LMFT? What's your professional opinion on that?" He said watching her pull her outfit for the day out of her suitcase trying to avoid his eye contact.

"You're patronizing me. When you're finished you can let yourself out. I'm going to shower."

Hollering back, "I want to know your professional opinion on that."

She chose to ignore him as he hears the shower turn on. Lightly tapping on the door, "Noelle...you need any help in there?"

Yelling back, "Don't you dare."

Prince stepped over to her notebook, flipping a page open and reading a page entitled, Random Thoughts...with her attempt at drawing his love symbol.

"Does my soul point and whisper...Him?

Could I ever be his first choice, even before a note, a melody, a song?

Might he be a chapter I could read aloud?

Or would I later burn because of my blindness.