"Rylee, we finally get to see each other." I hear a familiar voice and turn to Niall who had a big smile on his face. "It's been a while."

"Niall, it's only been a week." I giggle when he pulls me into a tight hug. "But I guess I've missed you."

"Eversteen." someone speaks from behind Niall. He moves aside and Liam comes in view. "I missed my little helper during the summer trainings."

"What about me?" Monique steps in. "I was your helper for two summers. She only did that one half of that one summer."

"Yes," Liam nods then laughs.

"Yes? Yes what?" Monique asks and follows him after he walks off to tease her.

"Well," Greg sighs out. "I'll go get us some drinks."

Greg leaves my side and I find a seat somewhere in the corner of the room. I watch the people of this town go around and chat. I hear a child's laughter and someone trips over my feet. I immediately respond and help the little toddler up. She was in a cute dress with her sandy, curly hair up in pigtails.

"Josie, I told you not to run." someone calls for her. I look up and Caroline stood over me. "Rylee?"

"Caroline, you're here?" I say, standing up to her level. She was still taller than me with heels on, but I didn't let it intimidate me. "I mean, you're here!"

"Of course silly," she lets out a high pitched giggle. "Harry is the best man and Josie is a flower girl."

I glance down at Josie and smile. "Josie grew up to be a cute little one."

"Have you not seen her parents?" Caroline boasts. "But she's at that age now where she's a little devil."

"Hey, I have to gather all the bridesmaids and groomsmen because Abby and Trish want to start." Harry walks up to us and he picks up Josie. "I never thought I'd be taking orders from Abby." he says, making faces at his daughter.

"Alright, I'll let you go." Caroline takes Josie from Harry. "See you when the rehearsal is over." she says before leaning in to kiss him.

Harry turns his head, so she kisses his cheek instead. He looks my way then he leads the way to our seats. I notice he slows down a bit until he comes to a complete stop.

"Harry?" I get pulled out from the ballroom by him and he says nothing but puts his hands on his hips. "Harry, what are you doing? Aren't Abby and Trisha going to-"

"Abby and Trisha don't want us yet." he says, staring down at me. "I just wanted to talk before you had a few drinks."

"If this is about the other night, we don't have to talk about it." I stop him. "There's nothing really to talk about anyway because you have a life with Caroline and Josie now."

"Do you- do you even remember what you said?"

"I remember some things." I shrug. "I might've blacked out a few times, but I do remember–" I pause, looking up at him and I become nervous. "I remember us being close together and I asked you to marry me."

"Then you knocked out." he chuckles, but it falters. "But that's not really what I wanted to talk about. You were drunk, so it doesn't matter."

"Oh, oh yeah." my shoulders fall. "Then what did you want to talk about."

"Last night we were arguing about us and our relationship." he reminds me. "I just want to let you know that I have always had you on my mind, but I lost faith because we lost each other once again."

"We did," I nod.

"I don't want you to think that I-"

"Harr– Harry, I understand." I choke out. "You have a life with Caroline and Josie now, like I've said. We had a great time and it was inconsiderate of me to assume you'd wait for me." I ramble on. "Your life is put together like it should be and I'm on track with my life. That's what we wanted, right?"