A bad dream and A visitor

Start from the beginning

"Fine." I sighed in frustration I hated it when I was training with K-13. The only type of training he ever wanted to do was combat training since he was a security droid. I needed to practice my light stick but I knew K-13 would never allow that. He was still babying me and kept insisting that the light stick was too dangewous a weapon fowa me to use. In fact, K-13 didn't like me twaining with any weapon he said they was all too dangewous.

"I think we should start with combat training." K-13 said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"K-13 Me supposed to do lightstick (what Catherine currently calls a lightsaber) twaining not combat." I replied with a frown.

"You are far to young to be training with a lightsaber." K-13 replied. "Frankly, I don't know why the master allows you to train with such a dangerous weapon." K-13 replied.

"All Jedi twain with a lightstick eben when they is my age." I replied.

"You are not training to be a Jedi."

"No but I am twaining to be a Sith. All Sith habe lightsticks." I replied. "Me can't wait till daddy lets me make my own. Me weally should pwactice. Daddy said he'd check on my pwogwess."

"I can see you've got your mind set on lightsaber training and nothing I say is going to talk you out of it." K-13 replied with a sigh.

"Yes. How can Me get better if Me don't pwactice? You always say pwactice makes pewfect?"

K-13 sighed again. "Alright, you win. You may practice with the lightsaber but the droid will be set on the lowest setting nothing too advanced. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Ok K-13 you win. This awea is too cwamped Me think Me want to twain outside today." After I had gotten outside K-13 turned on the marksman H combat droid or otherwise known as a security droid . I was able to deflect the first few attempts to shoot at me using the force and my training saber. Unfortunately, I lost concentration when I noticed one of our servants rushing towards the medical chambers. This had to be very important for them to disturb Vader while he was in his rejuvenation cycle.  Since my attention was drawn elsewhere the droid took it upon itself to shoot me while my back was turned. I cried out in pain as the blast hit me in the shoulder.

"Catherine are you alright?" K-13 asked.

"Me fine. Let's go again." I replied but K-13 shook his head.

"That's enough practice today. Your injured you need to be taken to the medical center immediately." K-13 replied.

"Me said Me is fine. Now let's go again." I frowned as I watched a man dressed all in white approach the middle of the room. This was the same man that I had seen in my nightmare only a few days before. "Who you and why is you heya?" I demanded with frustration.

"How dare you speak to me you little gutter snipe." The man replied slapping me across the face. I stumbled back from the force of the blow and placed my hand on my now burning cheek. "You will address me with the proper respect. In fact, don't address me at all. People like you need to be reminded of your place."
Director Krennic replied raising his hand as if to slap me again. However K-13 grabbed ahold of his arm.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." K-13 replied.

"Let go of me droid!" The Director replied yanking his hand out of K-13's grasp. Don't you know who I am?" He growled .

"No and I don't care. No one touches the little princess, let alone hits her while I'm around. So mind your manners." K-13 replied.

"K-13 why don't you shut down for a while. Me be fine."