Games of a Player

Start from the beginning

          I gathered my things and walked over to AJ and waved my hand in a rushing motion. I was really hungry and he was taking for ever! Mya has lunch with us too and she was just as ready as I was to go. Then I didnt want to go to lunch anymore. I forgot my ex has the same lunch as us and even after we broke up hes still super protective. "Can we sit somewhere else today?" i asked Mya hoping she would catch on. Mya looked confused and said "We sit in the same spot every day its me, you, Josh, and Bryan... ohhh." "Yeah" I said "you know how Bryan is hes not the most excepting person." "Whose bryan and why dont you want to sit with him?" AJ asked. "Bryan is my ex boyfriend and hes not cool around new people especially not boys and he super protective over me so you being with me will make he jealous." "Yeah he will get jealous because our friend AJ here is sexy as hell!" Mya said putting infacise on 'AJ'. "Ok we know he cute and ---" "You think im cute?" he said  like he didnt just interupt me. "Yes your cute ok but where are we going to sit and how are we going to make sure Bryan doesnt know were there?" i asked hoping to get some ideas so we could avoid this petty drama Bryan was sure to make. "We dont have to eat in the cafeteria you know we can jus eat somewhere around school" Mya suggested. "Yeah we could eat in the theatre I happen to really like it in there but how are we going to get our food?" I asked kindof shooting down her idea. "Just give me the money and ill get our food and met you guys in the theatre." "Cool see you in a few minutes get me the usual and get August the same.'' i said handing Mya our money and setting AJ's ''order'' like i knew what he wanted already. Then Mya left and headed to the cafeteria.

         ''OK let go put our stuff up and ill show you where the theatre is." i said motioning for him to follow me. After we put up our stuff we went down a long darker hallway because no on ever goes to the theatre anymore. The theatre never seizes to amaze me with its beautiful sun roof. "I love the veiw in here" i say looking up as if I hadnt been there in years. "Its really nice in here sometimes I come in here when I dont feel like going to class." i said with a chuckle. "Maybe you'll let me come with you never time you go." AJ said. "Yeah maybe I will. But do you really think im that pretty?'' i said sounding like a child who thinks there parent isnt really telling the truth. "Ofcouse I do your beautiful and your eyes, mesmerizing." he said coming to sit down on the stage with me. "Mine your are so much prettier they are so amazing and mine are pretty plain just normal dark brown but yours are so diffent.'' i said starring at his eyes for a few secondsand coming kind of close to his face. "You know people told me your a player but you dont really seem like it." he said tilting his head at me. "Well I guess you could say that but im not easy to be tide down but i like touching." I said with a small smirk like I was embarrassed. "What kind of touching?'' he asked like he was going to try something. "The kind that have to do with hands, lips, and tonuges." i said curious what his responce would be. "Oh. So you either like kissing, being ate out or both." he said. "Both." i said. "Mmm. Would you let me?" he asked giving me this really sexy smirk. ''Let you what?'' i said even thought I knew what he was talking about. "Would you go there with me?'' he asked like he wanted to do it now. "Mmm... I dont know if you could handle all of this." i said running my hands down the sides of my stomach. ''Ha. Funny but im curious to know what it like down there, you know pretty face pretty pussy." he said giving me that smirk again. "Maybe you gotta work for it first." i said, then Mya walked in with the food. "Woah what was that I heard about pussy? Yall on that freaky deaky or nah?" she siad like she had walked in on us stripping or something. "Nah were just talking.'' i said winking at AJ which made him laugh. "Awe youre so cute I wanna throw up." Mya said sarcastically. "Ha, bet if we kissed you probably would." i said lightly rubbing it in he face. "Yes i would!" she said alittle too loud. "Just eat your food" i said annoyed with her loudness. I ate my food and ate my pop cicle last like I alway do but I decide to play with it today and see how far back it would go. "Uhhh. She a deep throut" Mya said laughing at me playing with my pop cicle. "Wonder if you could do it with something else", August said biting his lip which made me want him more then I already did. "Nah, I dont cheat on my pop cicles", i said laughing at myself. "Alright lunch is almost over lets throw away this trash and walk around for the rest of lunch." Mya said trying to get us off this topic.