double date?

"Natsu?!" Lucy ran into Natsu and gave him a hug. "Hey Lucy." Natsu hugged back. "I'm glad you came." Lucy said. "Of course, I wouldn't miss this reunion." Natsu said. "Aw that's sweet." Lucy said. "Come you  two love birds!" Levy said then they laughed and go in.

"Hey Natsu!" Laxus waved. "Hey Laxus!" Natsu waved back while holding the waist of Lucy. "I see you and Lucy are getting along with  each other while me and mirajane is engaged." Laxus said. "WHAT?!" Natsu and Lucy shocked. "Yeah..." Laxus blushed. "That's good for you pal!" Natsu tapped Laxus' shoulder. "Thanks pal." Laxus said. "I'm gonna go to Yukino, Natsu." Lucy said. "Yeah sure." Natsu said and then Lucy walk to Mira and Yukino. "Hey guys!" Lucy said. "Lucy!" Mirajane and Yukino said. "Hey mira i heard that you were engaged with Laxus huh?" Lucy said. "Yeah." Mirajane said. "Congratulations." Lucy said. "Thanks, shall we eat?" Mirajane asked. "Sure." Yukino and Lucy said then they go to the table and eat there then after that Natsu drove Lucy home and asked something before he goes.

 "Let's have a date tomorrow night, ok?" Natsu asked. "Yeah sure but where?" Lucy asked.  "I'll go here don't worry." Natsu said. "Ok then see you tomorrow." Lucy said. "Yeah bye sweetheart and good night." Natsu said. "Bye and goodnight too sweetie." Lucy waved then Natsu waved back then Lucy go in her house.

Gray's POV

"Let's go already Gray~sama." Juvia said. "Ok let's go." I said then i drove Juvia home then i go home then i decide to take a shower then when i finished shower, my phone rang. 

"Hello? Juvia?" I asked. "Let's go on a date tomorrow night." Juvia said. "Ok but where." I asked.  "At Fairy love restaurant." Juvia said. "Where's that?" I asked. "I'll go at your house tomorrow and lead you there."  Juvia said. "Ok then bye." I said and hang the phone then i go to sleep and let my mind relax.

No one's POV

The next day Lucy wake up early and began to cook breakfast and then after she cook, she eat her pancakes with a honey syrup and with a strawberry on top then after eating her breakfast, she go to the bathroom and take a shower then after that she wear blue dress and blue flats and  blue ribbon then she go outside for a walk.

It's a nice day for Gray because he had a best dream ever when he woke up he go first at the bathroom then take a shower first then after that he dressed white polo shirt and black jeans with black shoes then after he dressed he ate an apple then after he ate an apple, he head out then he saw Lucy listening a music then he go to her.

"Hey Lucy." Gray said. "Oh hey Gray." Lucy said the remove her earphones. "What  music are you listening?" Gray asked. "Oh it's strike back." Lucy said. "That's a nice song." Gray said. "Yeah i know alright." Lucy said. "Wanna go to the cafe and it's my treat." Gray said. "Yeah sure." Lucy said then they walk together to cafe.

"What do you want Lucy?" Gray asked. "Just one coffee." Lucy said. "Ok then this same order as well." Gray said. "Ok sir." The cashier said then Lucy and Gray take a sit. "So how many years are you dating Natsu?" Gray asked. "5 years, how about  you and Juvia?" Lucy asked. "Same." Gray said. "I see..." Lucy said. "Here you go mam and sir." the waiter said and bring down the coffee. "Do you still work?" Lucy asked. "Yeah." Gray said. "What's your work?" Lucy said. "I'm a CEO of a company and i'm finding an assistant." Gray said. "That's nice." Lucy said. "How about you?" Gray asked. "Unfortunately no because i don't apply because my mom and dad give there blessings to me then now i was bored, i want to find a work."  Lucy said. "Why don't you apply as my assistant, so we can talk always?" Gray asked. "Sure, I'll give it a try." Lucy said. "Ok then we'll start tomorrow." Gray said. "Yeah, thanks for accepting me and for the coffee." Lucy said. "No problem, anything for my friends." Gray said. "That's nice of you, i better get going because i have to go somewhere tonight." Lucy said. "Thanks, yeah me too." Gray said. "Bye." Lucy waved. "Bye!" Gray waved back then they go back to their own mansion then get ready for their date. 

When Lucy got home, her phone rang.

"Hello my sweetheart." Natsu said. "Hi sweetie." Lucy said. "Get ready, it's almost for our date." Natsu said. "Ok sweetie." Lucy said. "I love you." Natsu said. "I love you too." Lucy said then hang the phone up then she get ready for her date.

While at gray's

"Hey Juvia." Gray said. "I'm almost there, Gray~sama, so get ready." Juvia said. "Ok see you." Gray said and hang up the phone and start to get ready. And just in time Juvia knocked in Gray's door same as Natsu. "Let's go Gray~sama." Juvia said same as Natsu said to Lucy when they got to the mall they see each other.

"Oh Natsu~san and Lucy~san you're here too." Juvia said. "Yeah we we're about to have a dinner here." Natsu said. "Same too." Juvia said. "Why don't we have a double date?" Natsu asked. "That's a great idea! Right, Gray~sama?" Juvia asked. "Yeah." Gray said. "Is it ok, Lucy?" Natsu asked. "Yeah it's fine to me." Lucy said. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Natsu said then they all come in the huge restaurant.

"It's nice here." Lucy said. "I know alright?" Juvia said. "Excuse me, waiter!" Lucy said then a waiter go to them and asked what is there order. "We would like a steamed lobster then a roasted chicken then four rice then a red wine please." Lucy said. "As you wish." The waiter said and go to the kitchen. "So where you guys planning to date here too?" Natsu asked. "Juvia planned to." Gray said. "Hehe, How about you guys who planned to date here?" Juvia asked. "Natsu did." Lucy answered. "That's sweet of Natsu~san." Juvia said then the waiter place our order then we start eating and after they eat dinner they talk about Lucy working with Gray at the company and stuff then after they're dinner they said i love you to each other then they go to their seperate ways. 

After  they're lovely dinner Natsu decide to sleep at Lucy's house while Juvia decide to sleep at Gray's house because it's already late.

"Let's sleep on one big bed." Natsu said. "Ok." Lucy blushed then they both rest in the bed. "I love you, Lucy and i will always do." Natsu said. "Me too." Lucy said. "Goodnight." Natsu said and kissed Lucy in the cheek. "Goodnight." Lucy said then sleep then the phone of Lucy suddenly ring. 

"Hello?" Lucy asked. "Hi Lucy it's Gray, sorry  for disturbing your sleep but see me Tomorrow 8:00 at my offiice." Gray said. "Ok bye." Lucy said then hang up then go back to sleep.

Will Gray fall in love to Lucy while he's still in a relationship or will Lucy be the first one to fell in love with Gray?

Or will Juvia and Natsu will tell the truth about them that they had a relationship for a long time ago or will Lucy or Gray will capture that Natsu and Juvia are cheating on them?

Find it out on the next chapter:

The truth about Natsu and Juvia