"Please, for the love of Hello Kitty, please, tell the boy you two are back together." Zico pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head at the Maknae.

"It's all he was talking about last night." Taeil explained, patting Jaehyo's back. "It's good to have you back buddy."

"It's good to be back," Jaehyo smiled slightly, squeezing Mina's hand a bit. Yukwon tapped Mina's forehead.

"Why don't you know how to answer your phone? I was worried all night." Kwon pouted. "Plus,, we were stuck with Pyo, so that made the situation a bit more tense for me."

"My phone's at the studio, remember?" Mina stuck her tongue out.

"Kwon, stop acting like a mother and come help me order some food!" B-Bomb called from the kitchen.

"Why can't you order by yourself?!"

"Because he knows if he messes up your order, all he'll would break loose." Kyung laughed.

Mina laughed again, knowing how picky Yukwon is with his food. Mina felt Jaehyo tense again and stared at him questionably. Since they've gotten back, never once has Jaehyo let go of her hand, not that she was complaining, but Mina was worried. After the bad dream incident, Mina's been worried even more about him.

When everything calmed down, Mina sat in Jaehyo's lap, brushing his bangs out of his face. She brought his hand to her lips, kissing it gently.

"Jae," she whispered. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head.

"Is this about last night?"

Jaehyo smirked.

"Before or after we fell asleep?"

Mina rolled her eyes, hitting his shoulder playfully.

"After. What was your dream about?"

She felt him tense up again and decided to drop it.

"No it's fine, the dream wasn't too bad." He lied. "Hwani was just telling me shit stories and I...freaked out. Nothing bad, okay?"

Mina bit her lip.

"Can you promise me that you won't talk to Hwani anymore?" Mina didn't want to be one of those girlfriends, but if Jaehyo was having nightmares over her, she didn't want him talking to her.

"I promise."

---------------------------------------------------------------

-2 weeks later-

Mina's POV

"Noona when--"

"Min, I told you. For the millionth time, I'm heading towards the airport in a few hours okay? I'll get there when I get there!"

"But noonaaaaaaa, all my roommates won't be able to focus while you're here..." Min whined from the other side of the computer monitor.

"And?" I flicked my hair over my shoulder and sighed. "I missed my brother and my boyfriend's going on tour. I need company!"

"What about Mikki?!"

"She's working with B-Bomb to get her shop ready!"

"Kai?!"

I rolled my eyes.

"You know he's busy with EXO."

"Fine." He groaned in defeat. "See you in a few hours."

I smiled in satisfaction as I exited the chat room. Closing my laptop, I went to tuck it away in my suitcase. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head nuzzle its way to my neck.

"Jaehyo, what're you doing?"

"Do you have to go?" He muttered a sigh, jutting his lip out in a pout. I spun, making him face me.

"Jae, I haven't seen him in months, and you're going on tour--"

"You can come with us!!" He interjected.

I grimaced.

"Seventeen cities with seven guys in a cramped van?" I giggled. "No thanks."

"Don't forget the groupies." He smiled, placing his hands on my waist. "C'mon, you'd love it!"

"I don't think the guys can last with anymore PDA, haha."

"Pffft, please," Jaehyo scoffed. "They ship this!"

Jaehyo made a kissy face, attempting to kiss me. I laughed, pushing his fake kissy faces away.

"Ew, stop!" I joked, trying to escape.

He brought his face closer, trying to get me, him laughing along with me. When he finally stopped, I took a deeply awaited breath.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late to the air--"

Jaehyo spun me around, stealing a sweet, yet short kiss.

"-port."

I said breathlessly, smiling in between the kiss. I was about to try to say something else, but Jaehyo stuffed his hands in his pockets with a smirk on his face, looking oh-so-devilishly-good-looking, it made me lose my train of thought.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late." He mocked, leading me and my bags to the car. I bit my lip, hoping he would try another surprise kiss on me.

I love it when he does that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll put the dedications when I get to a computer! :) Comment what you think? :)