19. oh lol. die.

IM FUCKING ALIVE IM SORRY

ok gotta be honest, it was pretty hard tryna write when the boys are on break and my kjvsvksb moved away so you know no motivation here and no motivation there but your comments im fucken crying thank you so much.

                                     _______________________________________________

It's weird sometimes, just hanging out with Liam and Louis alone with Harry. I guess it's because when they fight sometimes, you really can't intervene and side so you stay thirdwheeling at the back of the car... with Harry.

Lately, Harry has been less annoying. Maybe because he's realized it and decided he didn't want me to actually rip my ears off.

Or maybe it's because I've grown fond him.

Yuck, what am I even thinking lmao. 

I'd be damned if someone knew what I was thinking.

"Oley!" Louis walks in the room then walks over and sits next to me.

"I'm so annoyed, we won't be with Harry and Liam for marketing class groups assignments." He then exaggeratedly pouts and I snort. What a child, kidding I love him okay.

I pout back and look over at Liam, who's about to cut his notebook with his dull pencil by the pressure he's putting, "Li," I call him and Louis and I both pout.

"Fuck this." Liam says before coming over. 

                                                                                                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You and Harry seem to have gotten closer." Troye says quietly as he wipes the shampoo bottles. I stare at the bottles, definitely zoning out. 

I shrug because I really can't deny that. I feel like we have and after what happened last night, I also feel like it's different. I saw something no one has probably seen in Harry's life before. 

I shrug again, not really knowing what to say, "He's really nice to be around with." I say with a small smile, it makes me fuzzy thinking about it.

"I'm glad your other friends get along with Liam and Harry, kinda hard to keep things like that sometimes, you know." 

"Yeah, I noticed that too."

Peter, Jacey and Nicholas seem to be getting along with them. You see, three of them are in our classes but barely hang out because they're either too busy or their parents are not keen on our plans.

"It's kinda weird though." Lately things have been happening with Jacey, I may be assuming but I feel like I'm right.

Of course I'm right, my connect the dots are always right.

"I mean, Harry and I have been getting closer, yeah. I tell them the things I do with Harry or sometimes maybe I just say things that can relate to Harry and Peter and Nicholas don't seem to mind, they think it's funny. But like, Jacey once tweeted "Oh my god shut up you're so obvious" and I know it was me but I didn't want to assume you know?" Troye nodded for me to go on.

"I mean, also before our sports meet, Harry and I were on the same team and we had little fight because he pissed me off. I told them about Harry's reaction when he made and before we made up. It was kinda cute okay." Troye smirked and okay it really was. 

"Then I asked almost everyone where Harry could be because I haven't seen him around that day and he had some of the things we needed for our props and I sent him a message because of that. Jacey told me he was at the gym with Calum and Kendall but right after that Harry replied saying he was at home because he had something to do and at first I didn't mind, I just wondered  why Jacey gave me another answer." Troye and I walk over to the dog food section and I slowly push the box of stocks.

"Mate, this is fucking sketchy, go on." I nodded in agreement and went on.

"Then when I ran for our relay, after my lap I sat next to Peter, Eduard, Nicholas and Jacey. They were talking about the pairs in the room and Eduard asked about Harry's. They said a bunch of names but I heard Jacey say, "Nah, he's Niall's." It stunned me but I pretended I didn't hear it to avoid it, y'know? When I was watching Harry playing volleyball when their game was starting, everything came together."

I lifted a bag, wiped it and stacked it on the shelf. "She hates it that I may like Harry. I wasn't mad about her lying to me, I'm just mad she tried to make me jealous of Kendall but at that time I wasn't into Harry, you know?"

Fuck.

Oh lol. Die.

".....You like Harry now then, hOLY FUCK NIALL." 

Fucking Troye had to say that out loud. 

_______________________________________________________________

HELLO IM BACK SORRY HOW WAS THIS

im sorry oh my god a lot has happened it's been exhausting me but it's ok. keep fighting. 

I hope you enjoyed this :(