chapter 4

Draco's POV
I don't think I'd ever ran that fast in my life, to be perfectly honest with you. Just the thought of the embarrassment I would have to face if Potter found me was enough to keep my adrenaline-boosted sprint fast and getting faster.

But alas, I could still hear his thumping footsteps running after me.

"Malfoy! Please, Malfoy, slow down!" He panted, clearly out of breath.

"Just fuck off, Potter! Can't you tell when you're not wanted?!" I shouted back in his general direction. He didn't respond, but didn't stop following me.

When I finally reached Moaning Myrtles bathroom, I bolted through the door and ran into one of the cubicles, locked the door, sat down, and frantically checked my hair.

Oh great, now it's grey and pink.

Just don't say a thing, he won't notice you're here.

I then heard him barge through the door at a worryingly high velocity- I was surprised the door was still on its bloody hinges- and started panting for breath again.

"Malfoy-*huff* I know you're- in here." He said, still trying to catch his non-existent breath. "Come on, *sigh* I just-wanna- wanna talk, stop being a coward."

There was no mockery behind the feeble attempt to get me to reveal myself. But I still stopped breathing all together when he said that- that word. I despise that word. That's what people call my father.

And I am NOT my father.

"How dare you Potter?!" I snarled as I flung myself out of the cubicle and walked straight up to him, we were now so close I could feel his breath on my chin. I was glaring down at him with pure venom in my gaze. He looked terrified.

Good.

His expression was not too different to that of a scared puppy, his wide green eyes looking up at me in pure fear and confusion. It made me feel powerful.

Hair check: grey and red.

Bloody fantastic.

I did only then realise after checking my hair that I still had half an erection beneath my robes. Shit.

I must have looked momentarily vulnerable because Potter then took this opportunity to cautiously step away from me, and he looked vaguely calmed by the fact that I wasn't looking completely and utterly murderous anymore.

"Ok, what the fuck was that, Malfoy?" He said a bit too sassily for my liking.

"How bloody dare you all me a- a... a coward?!" I demanded.

"It was only a weak remark, Malfoy! Calm down! I didn't mean to offend you!"

"Yeah well how am I suppose to believe that?! You hate me! And- and my Father was called that word all the time! You were probably trying to hurt me. T-to make me feel worthless. Well guess what, it's not going to work this time!-"

"Malfoy! Stop looking for something that isn't there! I'm sorry! I don't hate you!"

"W-wait, you don't hate me?"

I could vaguely feel the magic flowing through my scalp as my hair changed colour again, back to pink and grey.

Nice.

"No I-... I guess I don't..." His expression matched mine, a mix of both confusion and realisation.

I then suddenly stopped breathing as he took a step back towards me, and his forest green eyes met my cold icy ones.

It was almost as if time had just completely stopped, just for a second, just for a moment, as Harry dropped his gaze down to my lips, then back to my eyes. He then slowly started to lean, his eyes filled with intent and purpose as his nose gently brushed mine. Then, to my disdain, he paused.

"Are you okay with this?" He whispered, his breathe mingling with mine.

I didn't trust myself to speak, so I simply closed the gap between us.

Words can not describe that feeling. That feeling of pure love and lust mixed into one.

The feeling of Harry bloody Potters lips pressed firmly against mine.