chapter 2

Pansy's POV

"Oh my fucking god! Really?!" I practically screeched.

"Yes, Pansy. I wouldn't exactly lie would I?"

"Right, right yeah... so...um, WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?!" I shouted, I was kinda panicking in case you hadn't already noticed.

"Well... I-I don't really know... but we have to do something. Something, interesting; something unique. Something," She took a deep breath. " something... magical." She muttered, deep in thought.

"Well obviously. But what?"

~*~

Harry's POV

"HARRY POTTER! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I heard an annoyingly posh voice I know all-too-well shout from behind me.

"Draco Malfoy, how kind of you to grace us all with your presence." I countered, turning to casually look at the stupid prats face, wondering what I'd done this time. "Oh damn, Malfoy. What did you do to your hair?" I asked. I was a little annoyed actually.

Well that's not fair... his blonde hair was so cute :(

"What did I do?! You did this!"

"Malfoy, why would I dye your hair red?" I asked, trying to seem bored, but really I was exhilarated.

I love talking to him... even if he is accusing me of something.   

"Because it's your stupid Gryffindork house colour!" Wow. He's really mad...

"Woah there, Malfoy. You must be really mad, where's my favourite articulate arse gone?" I teased.  He just let out an offended gasp and glared at me. "Just teasing Malfoy, calm down mate. Ok, why would I dye your hair at all? What exactly would my motives be?"

He looks kinda hot with red hair...

"I-I don't know! To get me back for, w-well for everything! I make your life a nightmare so this is what you do for revenge!" He exclaimed.

"Draco," he visibly tensed at my use of his first name, "darling," even more tense... interesting, "as much as I love making you mad, I still didn't do this." I finished calmly. 

"Oh yeah?!" Draco retaliated. "Who did do it then, huh?"

Just as I was about to come up with some witty response, I heard Hermione's voice from behind me.

"That would be us." I turned to see not only Hermione but, Parkinson? They were standing together, their arms linked, and looking way too smug for my liking.

"Y-You? Granger? And," Draco looked baffled and utterly betrayed. "Pansy?" He sounded so sad, I just wanted to hug him better. "B-But why? I haven't  done anything to you- well, nothing to Pansy."

Before either girls could answer, I cut in, "Oh so when you thought I did it you were going to smite me where I stood but when you find out that two pretty girls did it you're all calm and collected?" I said, pretending to be irritated.

"Potter, Pansy's my friend. And besides, I like making you angry, and threatening you always gets the job done." The beautiful blonde drawled. I just smiled sarcastically in response.

Draco's POV

( I'm sorry in advance for making Draco seem like a bitchy teenage girl in his thoughts, I don't mean to, it just happens naturally )

I wasn't lying, you know. I really do like making Potter angry. Why, you ask? Umm because he's 10x hotter when he's angry, duh.

Hmmmm, Harry Potter; my decided-one-true-love since 3rd year. *sighhh* He's so cute... especially when he's confused. Wait, why does he look confused? Oh, shit! I'm staring!...

I casually let my gaze drift away from Harry's face and back to Pansy. "So, why did you two do this?" I asked again. But the two girls were just giggling and looking at a piece of parchment... why are they giggling? There is nothing funny about my current situation! "Umm, excuse me? Did I miss something?!" I was kind of pretending to be angry... I was still vaguely thinking of Potter and I could never be angry while thinking of him.

"Uhhh, if I may cut in one more time?-" Potter started.

"No. No you can not." I snapped.

"Malfoy, you really might wanna hear this-"

"No! Consider permission to speak denied, Potter!"

"Draco," Pansy started, "you seriously might want to listen to him if he's going to say what I think he is..." She said smirking.

"I think I am," Potter said, also smirking. God I wish I could just snog that bloody look off his face. "Malfoy, your hair... it's not red anymore... it's like... really, really light grey..." Potter looked more confused now than smug.

At his words both girls hunched over laughing. Naturally, me and Harry looked at them suspiciously.

"What?! Why is my hair grey?!" I shouted at them. My mind had now completely gone off the topic of my long-term crush and I was utterly focused on my rage towards Pansy and Granger.

"Whup! Now it's red again!" Hermione said. I turned to look at her. I was getting a bit upset.

"Damn, now it's brown..." Potter said.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" I shouted, understandably frustrated.

"Ok, Draco, calm down, and allow me to explain." Granger said. So I calmed myself down a bit and tried to listen. Before she started talking I quickly checked my hair... it was... black. Completely jet black... like Harry's. "Me and Pansy jinxed you. It's a special jinx we created and designed together that makes the victims hair change colour according to their emotions, feelings and whether they are lying or not when they speak." I really didn't like how she used the word 'victims'. "Here." She said as she thrust the piece of parchment they were laughing at earlier, into my hand. I looked down at it and was confused to discover that it has some sort of colour-code written on it. "This is a guide to your hair, Draco. And which colours mean what."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck

sorry about the short chapter :(