chapter 1

hi. just sayin, every time I try and write these they end up as absolute shit but I do hope that my writing skills will get vaguely better throughout this book.

I actually wasn't going to publish this... like I wrote it in a notebook first just for fun and then I was like 'eh. Why not?' So yeah, here I am.

I am also sorry in advance for the chapters being really short I just am a really bad writer in general and yeah... I'll try... I'm trying...

also, if there are any mistakes or spelling errors or something doesn't make sense, please don't hesitate to correct me in the comments. Just don't be a dick about it, cuz I do have problems with spelling and explaining situations in words. I find it difficult sometimes. So yeah, don't be mean. Or I will block you.

so yeah, if someone actually reads this shitty book, thanks I guess!

-freddie x

emotionsgonewild

Hermiones POV
"Hey, Pans, can you pass me that potions book?" I asked one of my newly-found friends, Pansy Parkinson.

"Sure... here." She responded, handing my the battered brown book titled, 'Rolland's Recordings of Rare Remedies - by Robert Rolland' . "I swear we haven't hung out together in ages!" Pansy continued, looking up from her copy of '15th Century Fiends'.

"I know... I've just been so busy with Harry lately... and Ron..." I faded off dreamily. "Umm, so, how've you been?" I asked as I snapped myself out of my small daydream about my red-headed boyfriend. I then closed my book and put it to the side, focusing on our new conversation. I mean, come on. I know I'm brilliant, but I can't multi-task.

"Oh come on, 'Mione. Let's cut the shit and get to the main event. So. . . How're you and Ron?!" She asked excitedly and leant over her book towards me, clearly rather interested.

"Pansy," I sighed with a smile. "You do know that that 'shit' is also known as a magical thing called 'small-talk'." I said in the most sarcastic tone I could muster. "It's a wonderful concept that gives off the impression to other people that someone actually cares about another person and doesn't just want to talk about themselv-"

"Yes, yes I'm not stupid, Hermione. I'm just interested." She said rolling her eyes, clearly taking my comment seriously. "And before you say anything smart, I don't wanna here it." She emphasised. "Now, how. Is. It. Going?" She insisted.

"Great! Genuinely fantastic." I smiled. "It's all living up to what I ever hoped it would be... going out with him that is." I was grinning at that point. Ever since the war, Ron and I have been inseparable. I mean, we were always together anyways because he was one of my best friends, but now that we're going out, things are... different. Well, we make out quite a bit more... that's certainly different.

"That's great 'Mione. That really is. You totally deserve to be happy." Pansy said, smiling as if she was proud of me.

"Thanks, Pans." I smiled back. "So? What about you? Have you got anyone special in your life?" I asked, going back to my previous point of how small-talk works.

"Uhhhh... no, not really." She said articulately.

"Oh come on, Pansy. I know you used to like... Malfoy?" I inquired hesitantly, in case she flipped out. With these Slytherins, you could never tell.