Part 1: Best Of Friends

3RD PERSON POV

It was quiet and quite chilly in the house. Edd and Matt were sitting on the couch, watching tv.

It was very quiet. Due to Tom and Tord's arguement, like always, they part ways and try to calm themselves by leaving the house, separately, which leaves Matt and Edd alone together in the house.

Edd groaned, and Matt sighed. They had nothing else to do but watch boring programs on the telly.

"I'm bored." Edd groaned. "What should we do?"
"I have no idea.." Matt answered.
"Are the board games still in the shelf?" Matt questioned.
"I don't know. I don't even play with them simply because they're BORING." Edd angrily sighed.

"Why do you think they're boring?" Matt chuckled.

Edd thought for a moment. "Well, because they are called BORED-games after all!" Edd joked.

"Ha-ha, very funny." Matt said sarcastically.

"Should we play or not?" Matt asked.
"NO! I SUCK AT THOSE GAMES!" Edd admitted.
"Alright, alright, geez. You didn't have to yell at me." said Matt shooshing Edd.

"Why don't we just talk about a specific topic." Edd recommended.
"Like what?" Matt asked.
"Eh, I can't think of anything!" Edd answered.

"I suppose we could ask each other questions since we are friends." Edd said. "Well, okay then!" Matt grinned.

"Oh first question! How did we become friends in the first place?" said Edd.

FLASHBAAAAACK~

Matt's POV
When I was in nursery, I was a loner. Nobody liked me. They were always teasing and poking fun at me. At some time I got bullied. One day, I was getting bullied again as usual, but then, suddenly someone actually came to me, he shielded me.

"Don't hurt him! He's not doing anything wrong. You should be ashamed of yourselves! Stop doing this to him!" said the boy.

"And if we don't?" one of the bullies questioned him.

"I'm going to have to tell your mamas about this. Or I could just tell the principal." said the boy.

"Okay okay! We'll stop, please don't tell our mamas or the principal! We don't mean any harm!" the bullies begged.

"You better be." muttered the boy.

The kid suddenly turned to me, smiling. "You okay? Let me help you up." He lifted me from the ground.

"My name is Edd. What's your name?" He asked.

"I-I'm M-Matt." I stammered.

"Nice to meet you Matt! Wanna be friends?" he said.

"Sure." I muttered.

"Thanks for saving me." I thanked him.

"No problem!" He answered.

My teachers noticed that I had been able to make a friend, they decided to move me into Edd's class. We grew up to be the best of friends!

END OF FLASHBACK

3RD PERSON POV

"Aww, I remember that day. It was a great one." Edd beamed.
"If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have been friends in the first place!"