29 | Study Study Study

Start from the beginning

"Not really. It's a safe thing to have and he should know so no, it's not weird." I nod my head. "Wow, this is insane." She whispers. "You finally had sex, with my brother, and you're FaceTiming me right after." She says.

"What? No, we had sex last night, Rydel. I told you that! I've already showered. He's just still asleep." I tell her. "Is it weird if you don't cuddle after... after having sex?" I ask. "Like, we kinda did for maybe five minutes, but then we both kinda just moved away and we both fell asleep quick." I explain.

"Uh, not a lot of people do because you're kind of sweaty and nasty. So not cuddling right after is definitely a normal things to do." Nodding, it made me feel a little better. "When are you guys coming back?" She asks.

"Ummm, I think Mark is flying down at five? So maybe around six or something. I have to study tonight and tomorrow morning before my finals, though." I tell her.

"Are you staying with my parents, yours, or Ellington and me?" She asks.

"My parents. Just because I'm leaving to film a movie and they want to see me since we just got off tour." I tell her. "I'm sure Ross will come with me, too." She rolls her eyes.

"Of course he will." I smile wide. "Alright, get back to your lover boy. I need to shower and get ready so I can go pick up some groceries." She tells me.

"Alright. I'll text you later or something." I tell her. "Bye, Dell's." I say.

"Bye!" I hang up, letting out a content sigh. I look around for a minute before standing up and heading back inside. Ross stirs as I shut the door, but doesn't quite wake up. Smiling, I walk over to his side of the bed and sit down by his stomach. I take my hand and run my fingers through his hair, continuing to do so while I watch a small smile appear on his face. I lean down and press a kiss to his cheek.

"Good morning." I whisper, kissing his cheek again. He takes a deep breath and latches an arm around my waist.

"Cuddle with me." He mumbles, not opening his eyes.

"You'll fall back asleep and we have to meet Marc in a couple hours. You, my friend, need a shower." I tell him, keeping my voice quiet.

"We can at least cuddle for a little." He pretty much whines.

"Babe, you're butt ass naked. I will not cuddle under the covers with you when you're completely naked and I'm not." I say.

"Then strip, my lady." His eyes still haven't opened, but I knew he knew I rolled my eyes at that. "Then grab me a pair of underwear." He adds. I stand up and head for his suitcase, grabbing the first fresh pair and walking back over to him. He sighs and puts them on under the covers, then lifts the covers up for me to get under. I was excepting to have me lay with my head on his chest, but he chose the spooning route. My backside presses against his front side, our legs bending together and his arm looping around my waist. His chin touches the top of my head and he cuddles into his pillow.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you, too." He mumbles.

"It's you're fault we were late, Ross." I mumble, opening the hotel room door. "If you hadn't insisted to cuddle we wouldn't have fallen back asleep. Then we would've been to lunch on time and not make Marc wait over forty minutes. Forty minutes, Ross. That's terrible." I tell him, sitting down on the bed.