8 || Newbie Takeover

Start from the beginning

"It's angel.. She's still being disobedient. Before I could start her punishment she had kicked me where it hurts, and ran out of the room. I refrained from breaking her bloody neck but it was hard." Zayn noted Harry.

"Mhmm.. Where is she?" Harry pulled his cigarettes out of his jacket smoothly and lit one up.

"Here, follow me."

The two walked over to the room where Angel was supposed to be but when they got there, all there was, was an empty room.

" Zayn?" Harry was getting angry inside although he looked calm, taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Yes, Harry?" Zayn scanned the room once more with his eyes, making sure she wasn't just hiding.

"Well .. WHERE IN THE FU€K IS SHE?" Harry had lost his temper, and was already in a bad mood. He dropped his cigarette to the floor, not caring about Zayns' tiles, and stomped on it.

"She was just here.. I swear" Zayn ran a hand through his fancy, dark hair.

"Well find her .. I want her found.. NOW" Harry put a hand on his head turning away from Zayn. Zayn was still caught up in his thoughts, though. He had strapped her in good, there was no way she could've got out of those.. Without help.

As soon as the thought crossed his head, he raised an eyebrow, walking across the hallway.

His knuckles banged on the door that stood before him, and he was becoming impatient.

"Open the door"

After a few moments Zayn tried again, banging on the door.

"What ?" Luke said, as he opened the door. His eyes were squinted and he looked tired.

"Where is Leeann?"

Luke leaned his head back, peeking behind the door.

"She's getting dressed, why?"

"Let me speak to her."

Luke sent him a look before calling Leeann out. She soon walked out in a black shirt and white shorts, clutching her arms.

"Leeann, I'm going to ask you a question and you better tell me the truth, okay?" Zayn spoke to her slowly, trying not to raise his voice. His temper was short, and he was very stressed.

"Okay?" She nodded.

"Alright, now where is Angel?" He tried not to let the hatred slip to his eyes but he failed, as her face scrunched up and she gave him an equal look.

"What? How am I supposed to know? Is this a game?" Leeann had an equal temper and right now, she felt accused and confused.

Her hands unclutched, and folded over her chest; looking irritated.

"Don't lie to me little girl, I know, you know, where she is. Was that punishment not enough ?" Zayn took a step toward her, feeling disrespected. Did she think he was stupid? That, he was not.

"I'm not lying, I don't know where she is.. Your the one who separated us" Leeann pointed out, glaring at Zayn.

Before Zayn could reply, the fire alarm went off, causing the small lights inside of the alarms to flash. And just like that, the lights started to go off, one bye one.

"We need to get out of here."

Angels POV

[ from the time Zayn walked out.]