81. Banter/ It's Dortmund not DolcèVita.

I am super sorry if you have read this already.

Oh but still dedicated to alcantara- whose comments never fail to make me laugh.

Moving on...

the worst thing happened today. i came across a ''supposed" footie fan who happened to be a girl. no, she didn't like football, the game in general -- just the hot men who play it. How fucked up is that? I mean bitch, what the fuck? You can't love a Marcus Basta if you don't know it's Marc Bartra and who plays for DORTMUND and not DOLCÈVITA, You stupid fucking bitch.

So this girl happened to be someone in my class, she's a sore loser, I knew that much but never did I know she was that much of a sore loser.

Bitch, it is MATS.

MATS JULIAN HUMMELS.

AND NO, YOU CAN'T FUCKING HAVE HIM, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CALL HIM MATTHEW HUMMELS.

For the last fucking time...it's Mats.

it all started with something like her coming over to my desk and asking me about some story on Wattpad for Dortm-- DOLCÈVITA. She literally screamed being the prentious bitch she is that "oh my geee. I love Marco."

And I am like...no, no you don't. You don't know which one is Marco, or what is the number on his jersey, you just know WHAT HAIR COLOUR HE HAS FFS.

So no, YOU.DO.NOT.LOVE.HIM.

I hate it so much when people become such pretentious whores to fit into something that they don't have any knowledge about -- they'll go on bragging how much shit they know but nah, they actually don't know shit.

Omg, his hair must be so soft.

His eyes are so pretty.

I bet he has a big di**

FUCKING HELL STOP IT. HAJIMA.

Such bitches annoy tf outta be tbh, i wanted to kill her but ha, guess who lived? :))

I am so done with life, bye.