62. If I tagged you in this, I really like you.

You heard me, let's get this started.

Aubamedayum

My sweetest and dearest Desiree, I can't even begin to tell you how much you mean to me. It's actually really terrifying that I've surrendered over myself to you in such a short span of time but I wouldn't have it any other way. The moment I first talked to you, I knew I could tell you stuff I couldn't to the people I called my 'real friends'. And it was absolutely out of question to think that you'd hurt me or go off telling my secrets because I know, you have a heart of gold and a soul of silver. I love you so damn much, there isn't a day which goes by when I don't think of you at some point in my life, at least once. See, how much you mean to me? I love you, I love you and I love you, stay the same and stay blessed.

summer_naruto

My dearest Summer. I haven't forgotten you and I doubt that I ever will. You were my first friend here and it amazed me how good you were to me, how we started talking and how we ended up inseparable soon. Thank you for everything you did for me, I'll always love you and be here for you, because when I needed someone and no one was, you were, only you. Thank you.

alcantara-

I lowkey like Barcelona but I definitely like you, you always comment on my books, no matter how trash I think it is, you always vote, regardless of the shit I post. Your comments always make me laugh and feel happy, also, throw a tantrum at time.

ms_aasthamishra

I love your stories, and I think you're a great human being, I don't know you much but I really like you. Thank you for the inspirational words in your story, xx.

Geripique

I love your stories, especially Groupchat. I think you're a beautiful human being with a good heart. You're a good writer. Stay the same. xx

xMrsRamos
I can fight with you on Sergio, but since you're a Madrid fan, I won't. You always vote on my stuff, thanks for being here. xx

Martinez_Jr
Thanks for all the comments, votes, constant support and so much love, you're amazing, stay the same and stay blessed.

MrsJemsGinoble
Thanks for the support, you're so appreciated. In my heart. Bless you. xx

kimmichenthusiast
Hello, friend! You're an amazing person who always supports me! Joshua is a cutie, I love your choices in boys. ;) thank you for the tremendous support, love you.

Ragazza_illuminata
You support me so much and in love it, god bless you and may you have Mateo. ;) xoxo