Chapter 21

"I always thought I heard moans from up here." He smirked at me devilishly as he continued.

"I must say, you have one hell of a moan, Addie."

"I think I want to hear it again." He winked at me with his smirk still plastered to his face.

"Moan for me."

*

Is he fucking serious?

I scoff as I open my mouth to speak, but before I could Drew's spoke before me.

"Why are you such a dick?" Drew's voice rang loudly through the air of the rooftop as he spoke with a harsh tone.

"Hm.." he thought for a moment before speaking.

"Maybe you should be asking Addie whether I'm good at pleasuring her or not instead." He smirked as he turned his head towards me, waiting for my answer.

This is completely unbelievable..

"You do the complete opposite. In fact, you turn me off." I silently smirked back to him as I laughed in my head.

"Oh, really?" He raised one eyebrow as he leaned in towards me causing me to back up a little as he neared me.

"Why do you seem so nervous then, Addie?"

"B-Because you're too close. Get off." I sent him a dirty look as he smirked at my nervousness.

"Oh? Because I'm close? I thought you didn't get nervous or turned on by me?" His hand went to my thigh, moving upward as I gritted my teeth at his touch.

"Okay, that's enough, Michael. Leave her alone." Suddenly, Michael was pulled off of me harshly, along with a punch to his jaw.

My eyes widened as I nibbled on my bottom lip out of nervousness. My lips soon curled into a smile as I watched Michael's shocked expression.

"Leave her alone once in awhile, Michael." His breaths were heavy due to his hard punch he threw at Michael's jaw a minute ago.

Michael stood up as he clenched his fists in anger, shooting daggers at Drew.

You really think you can punch me and get away with it?" Michael laughed as his eyes showed anger.

"You should be smarter next time." He smirked before throwing his arm at Drew, hitting him right in his jaw.

I widened my eyes in shock as I watched it unfold in front of me.

Drew held his jaw in pain as Michael watched him in satisfaction. Michael grimaced at Drew.

"Now, if you're going to be quiet now, I'd like to get back to pleasuring myself and Addie" He cockily walked over to me once again, placing his face near mine.

I felt his hot breath blowing over my face, slightly tickling me. My breath hitches in my throats and he watched me seductively.

"You turn me on," his voice husky and low as he spoke to me, his eyes staring into mine.

"I want you, Addie." He stated as his jaw tightened, staring at my lips.

"W-Well-" before I could finished his lips were pressed against mine.

This time was different than the others. He said he wanted me to pleasure him. But is that really what he wanted? The kiss wasn't lustful or hunger like. It was gentle and sweet as he kissed me slowly, and for some reason I didn't want to pull away; not now. I wanted to kiss back so badly, but if I did would it be such a bad thing?

Stop, you can't. You'll break the deal and you'll lose your v card. Don't show him you care. Don't do it, Addie.

I tried so hard to not let myself kiss him back, although I wanted so badly to just give in. That's the last thing I want to do. If I give in he'll take away my v card.

I pulled away, surprised I was able to do that this time. My eyes didn't leave Michael who's lips curled into a smile as he watched me.

He's so weird.. how can he change from lustful to a complete normal that quick?

I watched him as he chewed on his bottom lip as he watched me innocently.

I turned my attention away from Michael after I remember that Drew was here. I turned to see Drew facing me with his gaze on the ground as he kicked rocks which weren't there.

"You wanted to kiss me, didn't you?" I turned my attention back to Michael who was innocently chewing on his bottom lip as he waited for my response.

"W-What? No!" I immediately defended myself against his remark.

"Well, you did. And the sooner you accept it, the sooner we can have fun." He winked at me as his eyes shone with excitement, almost like a child.

"I don't want fun from you." I scoffed as I tried to move my gaze elsewhere.

"Well, you had fun just now, because if you didn't you would've pulled away sooner than that." He stated as his smirked widened

"I-I was just shocked from you, dumbass." I shot him a dirty look as I tried my best to hide my true feelings about what just happened.

"Shocked for that long, Addie?" He raised one eyebrow, knowing he was right in this conversation as he smirked devilishly.

"You're so fucking annoying."

"Am I really?" He crossed both his arms as he looked at me questionably.

God, why does he have to be like this? Can't he just shut up about it? Of course not, he has to prove himself and be a fucking dick about it.

Michael Conor, you annoy the fucking hell out of me. Cocky fuckboy.

"You're such a cocky dick." I scoff as I roll my eyes and stand up from the ground.

"Cocky dick's do it best." He smirked at his remark he made towards me as he watched me start to make my way towards Drew.

"You sure about that, pretty boy?"

"I know well."

He winked at me before I turned my heel and left with Drew, down the stairs of the rooftop.

----------------------------------------------

UGH IM GOING TO DIE BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE TIME I WRITE THE WORD 'dick' AND 'fuck' IT CHANGES IT TO 'duck' AND EVERY TIME I SAY 'fucking' IT CHANGES IT TO 'ducking'

WHO THE HELL SAYS DUCKING

IM SO DONE RN

SO DONE

KILL ME AND GET THIS BOOK OVER WITH LMAO

Okay, but I made a Gif Series for In Real Life! It's basically a bunch of small imagines that go along with gifs! Please go check it out!