Chapter 2

Addie's P.O.V

Michael Conor, this is what I mean.

You toy with a girl and later get bored.

I despise you, Michael.

I grab my backpack out of my locker along with the few books I needed to study. Kate had already left, as she had to go to the doctors office for an appointment not long after lunch.

I close my locker, making my way towards the door of the school. I grab ahold of the cold metal door knob, but a hand on mine keeps me from opening it.

I look up and come face to face to Michael.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I sigh, harshly throwing his hand off mine so I could open the door.

"Sure, but it would still involve you." He winks as he walks beside me.

"I'm going home. Go play with one of your 'toys'." I roll my eyes as I begin to walk down the sidewalk, leaving him behind.

"But they are no fun." He spoke, causing me to turn around and see the pout on his face.

"Not my problem." I shrug before walking away from him.

I lived alone ever since my parents died in a horrible car crash about a year ago. It was hard keeping up with my apartment, but it was nice.

(A/N: I know that sentence doesn't exactly belong there but it's just kind of to explain that.)

*

I open my eyes and immediately get hit with the suns bright rays of light shining through the window, which had no curtains.

I rub my eyes and sit up in my bed, checking the time.

Crap.

I'm late.

I quickly jump up from my bed, immediately running towards my closet and throwing on a decent outfit. I ran to the bathroom fixing my hair as I tried to brush my teeth at the same time.

Why are you so foolish, Addie

Why didn't you set a timer?

I quickly grab my textbooks along with my backpack and walk out the door, while trying to put my books inside my bag.

I walk out of my apartment building, but it was more like I was running. I was more than an hour late which means I missed a lot.

I run inside my school right when the bell rings, I walk to the principals office, hoping I won't get detention. But it's very likely I will.

I knock on the door, nervously.

"Come in." Mr. Smith's voice could be heard through the door.

I grab ahold of the door the knob, twisting it and opening the door. I close the door behind me and apologize.

"Addie, you're late." His voice lowered, as he took off his reading glasses.

"I-I know. I'm sorry, sir." I apologized once again.

"Ah, we should discuss your punishment then." He spoke with monotone.

"Y-Yes, sir." I clear my throat, knowing he was about to give me at least a week worth of detention.

"Addie, since this is the first time you were late I will be a little lenient since you've never come late like this."

He took in a death breathe before speaking.

"You get five days of detention." He spoke with certainty.

I was surprised. I was sure he'd at least give me a week.

"Yes, sir. Thank you!" I thanked him before leaving his office and walking toward my locker.

I walk to my locker and put my backpack inside. I grab my textbooks and quickly walk off to class.

As I enter the room all eyes turned to me.

"Why are you late, Addie?" Mr. Perez asks, confusion clearly shown on his face.

A/N: you either love me or hate me ;)

"I had to talk to principal, Smith." I reply.

"Okay, you may sit."

I walk over to my seat and put my textbooks on my desk.

"Hey, baby."

I turn around and see Michael.

"I like the view." He smirks, gesturing to me being slightly bent over.

"Stop being such a perv." I roll my eyes as I sit down at my seat.

"I wonder what that view looks like without clothes." He smirks.

I tried my hardest to try and ignore him and pay attention to what the teacher was saying but then he threw a paper ball on my desk.

I sigh as I open it and begin to read,

"Maybe you should come over to my house, we could have some fun ;)"

How disgusting is he?

I'm not going to be his toy.

All he is is a fuckboy.

I pick up my pencil and begin to write my reply to him,

"Nice try, pretty boy, but I'm not going to become another one of the girls you toy around with."

I roll the paper back up and put it on his desk before turning back to the teacher.

"So, you admit that I'm pretty?" I turn around and, as I guessed. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Why would I call a fuckboy pretty?" I replied, my voice getting slighter higher.

"Not my words, babe. It's yours." He smirks while stuffing he paper into his pocket.

I was disgusted by him.

He uses girls for whatever he needs and then just ditches them.

How could I possibly think he's good looking?

Well.. okay, I'll admit that.

But his personality sucks.

I turn back to the teacher and listen to the lesson, completely ignoring Michael whenever he made some comment what me and how he wanted me.

Michael Conor, I wouldn't fall for you in a million years.

Try again.

----------------------------------------------

So, the first time I wrote chapter 1 and 2 to this book it was SO fast moving! But all is good! I fixed it!

And did you see what I did with the other members? ;)

Just in case it isn't obvious, they can't be close to the same age so..