『Chapter Eleven』

[Sebastian's POV]

My hands were still on her stomach...I didn't think...I didn't know that... "B-but demons can't have children!!" I shouted, I'd never heard of such a thing, it had never happened before. "Not with humans at least...normal hum-oh." I laughed a little at my stupidity, of course, I could have a child with her...she wasn't a normal human. I raised my left hand to cup her face. "Don't worry milady. Now we should go shopping, both of us need costumes for tomorrow's annual fancy dress ball." I smiled into her confused eyes, she clearly didn't understand. "B-but I can't have a baby.......I-I-I d-don't.......I-I-I can't d-do it-t.....S-Sebastian I-I'm only eighteen! I c-can't be a m-mother I w-wouldn't know where to s-start" She stammered. 

I held her close to me in my arms. I could only smile, the thought of becoming a father was all a little too much for me. What could the child possibly look like? A baby...with red eyes...and cat ears...well at least it would be cute. "Don't worry, you're strong," she looked up at me. "You can do anything, you are perfect." I placed a finger under her chin and kissed her cheek before moving to her ear to whisper. "You are mine now, I will always be beside you." When I looked at her again her eyes were shining and filled with tears, she blinked and a single tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away, I didn't like seeing her cry, I silently vowed to never let her cry again. I kissed her again and made her sit up in the carriage. "We are ready to go" I called to the driver. 

As the carriage began to move she burrowed into my side and wrapped her arms around me. "A-and I will always be there-" She whispered to me. "-beside you." I stroked the ears that she made pop out of her hair I was smiling. "Hey." I murmured to her. "You are going to be a mummy...and I'm going to be a daddy." I held onto one ear for a moment. "I will always protect you both, we are going to be a family." She shuffled a little and then went quiet. Her ears occasionally twitched but that was the only movement I could sense from her. She was asleep.

[Your POV]

I was amazed at myself...at him. I had known him for only a week yet we were engaged and I was going to have his child. We were walking hand in hand down a street that I remembered fondly, It was there that I had once been given a slice of bread from a passer-by. I noticed how many girls my age would stop and stare at Sebastian and me. "How wonderful" they would whisper. "What a beautiful couple." Some would say. "He is so handsome." Others would swoon. Then I heard a low-pitched growl...for a moment I was terrified thinking that infernal dog, Pluto had followed us, but when I turned there was nothing there. 

I hadn't noticed the way Sebastian had stiffened slightly or the way his eyes had begun to glow I was having too much fun listening to the swooning girls around us. "Beautiful." "Wonderful." We turned down a narrow alleyway and kept walking. Sebastian kept cool and pulled me slightly closer to him and I saw a silver thing glide past my head whilst making a buzzing noise. "You bitc-" I turned startled to see Grell's head smashed into the floor by a smartly dressed male. He had dark hair and wore square glasses (which he continually adjusted with a pair of what looked like hedge clippers) but what stood out most about him was his eyes. They were the same style as Grell's. Those peculiar Green and yellow-banded eyes that looked so strange on the eccentric Grell looked even stranger on the neatly dressed man stood in front of me. "Tsk." He tutted. "Grell Sutcliff! I thought I told you not to reap anyone who isn't on the list." He adjusted his glasses with his hedge clippers once again and looked at me. 

He sighed and bowed to me deeply. "I apologize Miss. (Y/N), for my...colleague's behavior." I bowed to him too and when he looked up his eyes widened at my gesture. "Are you a reaper too, sir?" I asked him politely with a smile on my face (I thought it would be best not to anger him). He blushed a deep crimson and then looked away with a stern look plastered on his red face. I giggled quietly. "My name is William, Miss. (Y/N), William T. Spears." I smiled and bowed again before kneeling and lifting his foot which was gradually leaving an imprint on Grell's head. Although she had tried to kill me at least twice now I didn't like how she was treated. William looked down at me with a puzzled look on his face but allowed me to move his foot. Grell looked at me with a confused look too. "Are you okay?" I asked her for helping her up. "L-l-let go of me you tram-!" Grell said whilst shrugging off my hands and looking away from me. Will kept staring at me but hit Grell lightly over the back of her head with his clippers. Grell seemed to have lost the will to kill me, which was good.