"don't y'all think we should add Mina to the gc? I mean, she's the only one here who isnt included and she's also a once." Momo said interrupting everyone in the room eating.

All except Mina and Momo was silent and remembered the 3 rules and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Silence means yes right?" Momo said.

" Yall have a Gc? lemme join!" Mina said.

'DAMN MOMO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?!' Chaeyoung said to herself while planning to change the topic so Mina will forget tha GC thing.

Momo held her phone. Went to messenger and added Mina.

Chaeyoung placed her hand at her forehead looking stressed. She looked at Momo and said "IM GONNA KILL YOU LATER" withouht any sound.

"Oh shit" Momo said without noticing she spoke whats on her mind. She didn't thought Mina is still there.

"what do you mean?" Mina asked.

"Nothing ahaha" Momo is nervous now.

Jihyo and everyone else gave Chaeyoung that annoying look because Mina's gonna know the truth later the moment she opens her messenger app.

"yah Mina, we have three rules in our Gc" Dahyun smirked as she looked at Chaeyoung.

"I don't mind rules hahaha" Mina said.

"Mina, do you want some fresh air? Should we go outside? Lets go then" Chaeyoung said to Mina without knowing her answer.

"b-but the rules?" Mina said.

Chaeyoung held her hands and went outside the room.

" I Can smell love." Tzuyu said after MiChaeng went outside.

"Since Dahyun can remember now, don't y'all think we should obey rule #1 and make them closer to each other?" Jihyo said

"Right, it cant be one sided love only where Chaeyoung loves Mina and Mina wont love her back" Tzuyu said, everyone agreed with her.

They Planned something while Chaeyoung and Mina is outside.

-----

Michaeng walked and went outside.

Chaeyoung remembered she's still holding Mina's hands after a while and released her warm hands that's holding Mina's. She felt awkward and Mina looked at her. 

"Yah I need your warm hands" Mina said to Chaeyoung as she held her hands.

Chaeyoung's heart fluttered and they walked outside.

"btw I caught you earlier" Mina said.

"So?" Chaeyoung asked.

"So youre gonna help me move on."

"Theres three steps on how to move on but I think we should go home and take a bath first hahaha" Chaeyoung said.

Mina pouted and look to Chaeyoung.

"Lemme do step 1 first then i'll go home"

"Step 1 is eat foods and we ate chicken earlier, aren't you full yet?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Tbh your steps how to move on are lame. Lets just watch a movie later night you want?" Mina said.

Chae looked at her surprised.

"I mean that can help me move on right?" Mina asked.

'And it can also make me love you more' Chaeyoung said to herself.

"I cant believe I'm with an intellectual person right now" Chaeyoung said.

"I cant believe youre lying right now" 

"iam not I don't do that"

"psh, you smol cub. Lets go back to Dahyun's room and tell them we're leaving."

"lets go back later. I wanna stay like this more often, I  want peace in my heart" Chaeyoung looked at Mina while holding her hands.

At last they went back to the room and saw the 7 sleeping.

"hmm I guess theyre tired bc they woke up at 2am for Dahyun" Mina said while looking at them sleeping.

"i guess. Btw you have work today right?" Chaeyoung asked Mina.

"Yes, i think i should  go now"

"You mean 'we'?" Chae said.

"hmm do you want a ride home?" Chaeyoung added.

"Sure" Mina said.

to be continued