Natsu x Lucy Lemon

This is my very first fanfiction. I hope you all enjoyed the first  chapter! Sorry for the cliff hanger.. I need some suspense if any one reads this! 

_______________________________________________________________________________  

     It was a quite morning in the guild of Fairytale. It WAS a quite morning... that is until Natsu and Gray arrived. As  usual they started to fight... instantly. 

 "Ice princess"

"Flame baby"

"Ice brain"

"That doesn't even make sense hot head"

" NATSU! GRAY!' Erza yelled.

"Hi Erza!" they say in unison.

" Were you two fighting?" she says grimly.

"Nope! Just being best friends!" says Natsu

"Good. Go do a job" she mutters and strolls away

        Lucy and Juvia arrive only minutes latter soaked to the bone.

" WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?!" shreiks Erza

'Dark...Guild...Lullaby...Juvia...W-w-a-a-a-t-t-t-e-e-e-r-r-r-  Sh-sh-sh-e-ei-ld" Lucy stamers shaking. Lucy falls to the ground only a second later. "LUCY!!" Natsu screams. He runs over and holds her close. "Sh-shes g-g-onna b-be o-o-k." he says trembling in fear.

                                                                          The next day

    "Natsu loves Lucy." Happy chants constantly. They had stayed at Lucy's house after she woke up "just to make sure she was o.k" as Natsu had said, but really, he just thought she was adorable. "Natsu..." mutters Lucy groggily. "Yes bautiful- I mean Lucy" says Natsu his face bright red. Lucy says "Natsu? Do you like me" she smiles a bit. "Umm..." Natsu stutters. "Yeah" he says blushing even more. "Good" says Lucy. "I like you two" and with that they both kiss.

                                                                    :   Lucy's P.O.V   :

     Natsu was a good kisser. When they finnaly pulled away both of them were blushing. "You feel better Lucy" Natsu smirks. "Extremly"says Lucy. "Good says Natsu " 'cuz theres more where that came from"

                                                                :   General P.O.V   :   Two weeks later

           Lucy was fully recovered from her dark guild lullaby attack and Wendy the blabber mouth had spread the word around about them (Ohhhhhhh someones gonna get beat up) earlier that morning. 

"Natsu!" called Gray

"Hmm?" Natsu replied, focused on solving a magic cube

"Hows Lucy doing in the bedr-"

In a split second Gray was knocked out. "Pervert" Natsu says. 

" NATSUUUUUUU!!" screamed Erza

" OH SHIT" shrieked Lucy "RUN!"

Natsu did as he was told. He ran but Erza was faster. " REEQUIP" Erza calls " PURGATORY ARMOR" "AGHGHGGAHGHGHHHHHH" Natsu shrieks " LUCY" he cries " HELPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE-E-E-e-E-e" his voice cracked. "NATSU!" cried Lucy "Noooooo!Noooo! Nooo! ERZA YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM! YOU NEARLY KILLED HIM! YOU ARE DEMENT-" "PURGATORY KNIFE RAID!" Lucy hit the ground, out cold. "ERZA!" scremed everyone in unision. She dissapeared and Natsu woke up. "Lucy!" he cries in tears. "No. No. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONON! I CAN'T FIND HER PULSE! LUCY DON'T DIE! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T DIE! PLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE LUCY DON'T! NONONONONO LUCY!" Natsu shrieks. " Please" he wisphers sillently " I love you Lucy..."