16- Reality

I was sleeping peacefully and then I heard this loud beeping noise. The loud beeping noise happened to be my alarm. I turned my alarm off and got up and got in the shower. Once I finished my shower I stood in my closet debating on what to wear. After a good 10 minutes I found the perfect outfit. I put on my undergarments and then slipped on the white low cut top, a black floral skirt, and some black heels. I only straightened my hair and put some makeup on. Once I finished, I looked in the mirror, and then left my house.

 Once I finished, I looked in the mirror, and then left my house

(Rachel's outfit^^)

I got to the set and I was beyond nervous to see all my friends again, but I couldn't wait for their reactions when they see me. Julie met me outside and gave me a hug and smiled at me. "Hello Rachel, it's so good to meet you!" I smiled back at her, "It's good to meet you too. Should we go inside?" "Oh yeah let's go." She grabbed my hand and was leading the way. Since I was gonna surprise them I stayed hidden behind a wall. My cue happened when I heard Julie speak. "Hey guys! Meet your new cast member. Would you like to introduce yourself dear?" I walked out from behind the wall and said, "Hey my name is Rachel Johnson and i'm going to be playing Davinas sister on the show." I smiled at everyone's reactions. The next thing I know i'm getting tackled into a hug from Phoebe. She pulled back from the hug and hit me on the shoulder. "You didn't tell me you were joining!" I simply laughed at her change in mood. "It's because I wanted to surprise everyone." "Hey guys!" I walked over to them and asked where Daniel was. To the right of me a door opens and Daniel walks into the room. He was looking at his phone so I spoke up, "Oh my god! It's Daniel Gillies! I'm such a big fan!" I laughed when I saw his face when he heard my voice. "Rachel my daughter!" He came running at my at full speed. I jumped behind Phoebe and hid myself so I wouldn't get knocked to the ground. Once he slowed down I gave him a hug. I gave everyone a hug and checked the time. "Well I need to go home, Tubbs is waiting for me!" I waved to everyone and left, but not before giving Joseph a wink after I caught him staring at me. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

A/N: How is the story so far?
Vote, Follow, and Comment!