14- Reality

I told everyone that I would tell my story. This is gonna be rough..

I heard a knock on my door and once I opened the door I saw the whole cast. "Thank you guys for coming! Please sit down." Once everyone sat down I sighed and started my story.

"After high school I went to college. During the first year of college, I met Sebastian. We became close and then he asked me to be his girlfriend, of course I said yes. I was like a love sick puppy. We graduated college together, and we bought our own house. He asked me to marry him, and again, I said yes. A couple months before the wedding he started to drink. Like get drunk every night and then have a massive hangover. He was different. He didn't kiss me with passion like he used to. It was forced. One night I asked if everything was okay, and he started to argue with me. Eventually the yelling turned into screaming, and then he hit me. I went to my parents house for a while and told him I wasn't coming back till he cleaned up his act. When I was at their house I found out I was pregnant. I was so happy. A couple months later I went back home to him, and he didn't drink for a good week. I found out I was having a girl. I even had the godmother picked out. It was you Phoebe. You were going to be the godmother." I looked up at everyone and saw that they were either crying or had tears in their eyes. I continued. "He came home from work one day and I had everything set up to surprise him. I told him I was pregnant with a girl. He seemed so happy so I started crying. I thought that the baby would make him stop drinking, but little did I know he was drunk when he came home that day. He told me he was gonna make us tea. I was talking to her and I felt her kick, so I kept talking. Every time I would stop talking she kicked me. Once Sebastian came upstairs with my tea, I thanked him and started to drink it. He put sleep syrup in it. Before I fell asleep he told me, "I stopped loving you months ago. I just used you for sex. I don't want this baby. I love someone else." and then I felt him kicking me. He kicked me in the stomach for hours. When I woke up I couldn't walk and when I stopped talking to my baby, she wouldn't kick. My neighbor heard me screaming for help and she came and called 911. It was confirmed that night that I had lost my baby. I don't know why Sebastian is posting old pictures of us, but I can guarantee we aren't together anymore. I would never go back to the one who killed my baby."

I looked up and everyone was crying, including myself. Phoebe started talking, "Oh my god Rachel. We didn't know. We are so sorry." She just pulled me into a bone crushing hug and soon everyone joined in. We just laid there all night. It felt so good to tell that to someone. Especially my closest friends.

A/N: sorry not sorry. what do you think of the book so far?
Vote, Comment, and Follow!