"Are you ready?" Hank asks walking into the room that all of us were waiting in

"Are you ready?" Hank asks walking into the room that all of us were waiting in. "As ready as I'll ever be I guess." I stammered. He smiles at me before I hear a knock at the door.

"It's time. May I come in?" I hear the familiar voice of my brother. "Yeah, come in." I call through the door. Jay walks in, soon followed by Will. "Wow." Jay mutters under his breath while Will gives me an approving smile. "You look amazing." He says to me pulling me into a hug.

"We gotta get going." Kelly says sticking his head in the door. "Okay. Let's go." Lindsey says motioning for them to start going out. "Good luck." Genesis mumbles patting my shoulder as she walks out. "Just wait until you hear the music." Hank whispers once we are in front of the door leading outside to the ceremony.

As I hear the music I take a deep breath and the two of us start walking out into the garden where we were having the ceremony.  Down the isle was a white silk walk way, the chairs set up along the sides. At the alter was two flower pots of white flowers, and a canopy laced with white roses with a pretty faux chandelier hung up in the middle.

I look over at Connor to see his eyes sparkling. The look of pure love and adoration caused a halt in my my movements. "You okay?" Hank whispers from next to me. "Wonderful." I whispered back showing a bright smile.