^5^ lost girl

I walk into the backdoor with the band and can't help but notice peoples' eyes on me. Finally someone asks it.

"Ok now, who are you? Are you with Jim or somethin?" A fancy dressed lady is asking me.

"No, I'm here for the show." I reply.

"Well, hon, the audience is that way." She laughs, pointing towards the audience members.

"She needs tickets." Ray says seriously.

"Naw, c'mon Mannnnzarek don't be mean to her..." Jim says, putting her arm around the lady. The lady giggles and kisses his cheek.

"Come on Jim." Ray yells for him. He sounds irritated. Jim obeys. The lady looks disappointed. I have a smirk that I can't very well hide...

"Don't smirk at me. Just don't do it." He saw me.

"And why not?" I ask Jim.

"LITTLE GIRLS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SMI-" He has lifted me into the air and I am laughing and headbanging.

"Put her down Jim this isn't the time." Ray says, still walking. Eventually we are back with the man who is supposed to be in charge of entertainment and they have passes. They hand me a guest pass and tell me to head to the audience.

"Baaaaiiii!!" Jim is yelling as I walk.

"See ya soon Jim! Kick ass!" I tell him, walking towards the front of the audience.

It's showtime.