~4~ stage fright

I still didn't know where the van was headed but who even cared at this point.

"ANNNNNND I CAN'T SEEEEEEEEEEE..." Jim was yelling.  He was shaking his hair around and stopped suddenly to say, "...The way." He was looking up at me. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Girrrrrlie you're such a cute girl. Girl." He laughed and sat beside me. Ray was busy talking to someone I was told was the drummer named John.

"Rayyyyy! Morrison's talking to me again!!" I screamed, laughing.

"Ah stop it, you!" Ray yelled back at him.

"Nooo I like to talk to L-o-l-a" He said, sounding my name out. I was laughing. "Don't you like talking to me?" He asked, pouting.

"And it looks like we are there!" Ray said. Apparently they had been talking about their destination. Which appeared to be a pub in some city... I hadn't even looked outside to see where we were. I probably passed all kinds of scenery and didn't even notice...

"Where is there exactly?" I asked.

"Oh. Right. Stranger on the bus. Uh. We are a band, we are playing a gig in the city. You know, Las Angeles. We won't stay long but we have a hotel picked out and stuff. Also I'm not sure if they really want us there... regardless we are playing our music anyways..." Robby, the driver and guitarist said to me.

"Yeah!! We're gonna trash the place!" Jim says.

"No, Jim, No. We are not going to trash the place. We are going to play, stay, leave. Okay?" Ray asks him. He seems to try and take care of him. It's nice.

"Mr. Morrison can handle himself, can't he?" I ask. Ray looks up at me for a second and then smiles.

"Yeah, I believe he can." He finally says. "C'mon, let's get you front row seats. If you're bored enough to chill with us."

"Of course!!" I say, laughing. "You all are fun."