"Begin!"

"Jasmine, why do you hate Sin and Jafar?" Hinahoho asked. He was a father to already a few kids. Jasmine beginning one of the few his wife adopted, making him her Father figure.

She growled, eyes shining for a moment, "They gave me away! I was a fool for thinking they cared for me. They left me here for almost two months! Do any of you realize how much I endured, praying you would come! No one did!" She ran forward attacking the warrior who just kept dodging, looking at her sadly.

"I was taught here what really happened, how easily I gave myself up, how foolish it was. I thought I was loved...but I won't be fooled again!"

Her eyes glowed for a moment, she jumped back slowly rising up. Everyone was confused about her next move. What is she planning now, what's up with her eyes?

"Did you know, Siren's vocal abilities were stronger on the full moon? Normally I couldn't control a person entirely if it wasn't for this night. For example. On a normal night, I can say a few words and easily sway them to my ideas. I can't sing a song to control them though."

Her eyes went from an apple red to a blood red.

"On a full moon, I can make a person do anything I want though. I can make them sleep, dance, kill themselves, fall in love, and more. Shall we test it?"

Hinahoho's eyes widened, he was screwed now. He ran forward trying to stop her but he couldn't stop her voice in time.

My heart is weak

Tear it down piece by piece

Leave me to think

Deep in my structure

I think I still love her

But I need some sleep

You've taken my breath away

Now I want to breathe

Cause I cannot see what you can see

So easily

I thought my demons were almost defeated

But you took their side

And you pull them to freedom

I kept your secrets and I thought that

You would do the same

Leave me in peace

Caught in my memories

Lost underneath

Deep in my structure

I feel a rupture

From where she should be

You've taken my breath from me

Now I want to breathe

Cause I cannot see what you can see

So easily

I thought my demons were almost defeated

But you took their side

And you pull them to freedom

They know my secrets and won't let me go

Won't let me goI thought my demons were almost defeated

But you took their sideAnd you pull them to freedom

I kept your secrets and I thought that