Chapter 1

hi guys this is my first book so don't hate i hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight: Hello everybody as you know we are

Pinkie: THE MY LITTLE PONY GANG.

AJ: sorry Sugarcubes pinkie has sampled a LOT of cupcakes so she may be crazy as always.

Rainbow: Rarity if you had to give up either your fashion designing or your hair and makeup which would you choose?

Rarity: well....You see......It would have to be....Hair.....No.........Fashion....No.......But.........I CAN'T.....I JUST CAN'T.*sobs in the corner*

Spike: i'm just going see if she's alright. *blushes*

Pinkie: Well then. Rainbow what would happen if you didn't get into the wonderbolts?

Rainbow: WHY WHAT DID YOU HEAR!

AJ: Calm down sugarcube it was just a question?

Rainbow: Oh ok i would probably............keep harrassing them till they let me in. Just kidding those guys are practically begging me to join.

AJ: Twilight why are you obsessed with books?

Twilight: I don't know. I think it's because i like to know what's happening and i don't like things i can't explain so i try to know everything so i can always be prepared.

Rarity: That's a good answer darling.

Pinke: OMG LET'S HURRY UP!!!! ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS FOR MEE.

Spike: Pinkie pie what would happen if you still lived on the rock farm?

Pinkie: i don't know because that would mean i wouldn't know how to party. OMG NOOO PARTIES*runs outside and screams.*

Rarity: could we do something else darling.

Flutter: i was wondering if we go though because i haven't seen angle all day.

Rainbow: sure Flutters

Flutter: i mean you don't have to i was just asking.

AJ: It's fine sugarcube let's go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think. if you have any questions post them in the comments.

my little pony question:

WHO IS YOUR FAVE OUT OF THE MANE SIX? mine's apple jack and rainbow dash. answer down below.