The game

I've been feeling better since I had my revenge forwards Bella. I know that she did good on her test, but she must be ashamed of not having her Gucci clothes.

When I was playing the piano, Sarah called me. What does she wants?

"Hello." I Said.

"Hey Jonah."

"Sarah, hey."

"You want to join me to a pool party? I don't want to be alone."

"Sure."

"Hey! Where are you going at?" Asked Jack.

I put the phone on mute so Sarah couldn't hear. "Pool party. Wanna come?"

"Sure! I'll go and change."

I unmuted my phone. "Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"Can Jack come?"

"I can't see why not." She let out a little laughter.

"Great! I'll see you there."

"Bye." She hung up.

"Okay Jonah, I'm ready." Said Jack wearing only his bathing suit.

"Where is your shirt?" I Asked.

"There's no need to use one." He Said looking at his body. I know for sure that Jack is super confident with himself.

"I'll get you a shirt. Let me change and we go."

"I'll be waiting, my lady."

"Shut up."

****

Me, Sarah and Jack entered to the pool party. It was on top of a building and the pool huge. I could see a lot of people in the party.

"So, I'll go talk to some friends, you guys stay here?"

"Sure."

"I'll be right back." Said Sarah already leaving me and Jack.

I looked at the place. I've never been in a big pool party. The people in here were actually famous people. I thought that I saw Alexis Ren here.

"You saw Alexis Ren?" Thank God Jack saw her too. I thought I was crazy.

"Yeah I did."

"I am doing the game."

"The game?"

The game is when Jack tries to hit on a girl. He actually do it Good. Whenever he says: "I am doing the game" he always go somewhere with a girl.

"With who are you doing the game?" I asked Jack.

"Alexis."

"Go and try it with some of Sarah's friends. Alexis won't accept it."

"I like risks." He went over to Alexis. I saw him talk to Alexis Ren. Then Alexis put her arm over Jack. Jack is killing it. Then I thought, what if I try the game with some friend of Sarah's. She will be okay with it.

Words I didn't say /Jonah Maraisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें